Thread: 1966 911 for sale Auto Trader Classics

1966 911 for sale Auto Trader Classics

Im a little confused. This is now on Auto Trader for $18000.

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/fi...ationId=174428

But it may have sold on Samba in November 2011, per the link shown below, when it was on Bring a Trailer.
    The BaT/Samba 911 was in Omaha, but this one is in Michigan.

Just got this email from BaT...
    Author: matt
    Comment:
    Is this car back up for sale ? I just emailed the seller who's name happens to
    be Victoria. In doing research I stumbled across this thread.

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/fi...ationId=174428

See all comments on this post here:
    http://bringatrailer.com/2011/11/07/...-911/#comments
    Ron Wiser, Member #703
    Looking for trans 7190114

Two different cars. The Auto Trader car is actually a 67 that I remember seeing somewhere recently.

Don

Typical scam with stolen pictures.
    Michael Moenstermann
    Osnabrueck - Germany
    Early 911S member #1052

'While accelerating the tears of emotion have to flow off horizontally to the ears.'
    'Understeer is when you see the tree you are hitting, if you only hear the tree then it was oversteer'.
    'You can't treat a car like a human being - a car needs love'. (all Walter Röhrl)

the 67 was on ebay I believe... the 66 was a Samba posting that went crazy when it made BAT

Definetly a scam

I e-mailed for some info and "Victoria" sent the attached when I requested additional pictures

Hello again, I am sorry for the inconvenience.
    I forgot to tell you I already have a deal with Amazon. You will have to make the payment to Amazon Payments. The shipping will be started in 24 hours after your payment is confirmed. The car will be delivered in 3 or 4 days. From the moment it arrives at your door, you will have 5 days to test and inspect it. If it doesn't match my description or if you find anything wrong with it, Amazon Payments will refund your money is 3 working days and I will be in charge of the return shipping fee. They will hold the money until you confirm that the car is as expected.
    This way we are both protected. I am sure that you have the funds to buy it and you can verify that the vehicle is as advertised knowing that a 3rd party has the payment secured.
    In order to start the transaction, please click here to go on (AmazonPayments) and register, once you do that, Amazon Payments will send you the invoice with all the payment and shipping details.

Thank you,
    Vicky

I have sent all my cash and will have pictures soon!!! lol