Thread: GTS Classics Monte Carlo Seat

GTS Classics Monte Carlo Seat

For sale is one GTS Classics drivers seat with sliders included. The seat is in great shape and shows no signs of wear. I purchased this seat from a fellow board member back in March and have since decided to go with a brand new seat setup.

While the vinyl is near perfect one of the recline knobs is cracked and the seat is missing the plastic bracket cover plate. I am under the assumption the previous owner broke these while disassembling for shipping because he told me they magically disappeared. I talked with Stefan from GTS classics about replacement parts and he thinks he might have some in his storage. Stefan also informed me the seat was produced in approx 2006 for a project that never made it to completion so the seat went unused. I am asking $600 for the seat which includeds a $50 allowance for shipping. Any amount in excess will be the responsibility of the buyer. $50 is what I paid to have it shipped from CA to WA. Thank you.

photo[1].jpgphoto[1] (2).jpgphoto[1] (3).jpg

Just a short note to say that I've got two of those seats in my '68 SWT, but in leather, and everyone who has ever sat in them finds them to be wonderful. They make a 6 or 7 hour drive very tolerable, while pampering ones butt. I've had the seats in my car for almost 4 years now and absolutely love them. Who ever gets your seat will, in short order, be looking for a matching one.

Thanks for the note Jetjok. I still plan on using a pair of these in my car however when I called GTS to order another seat I was informed the recline mechanism has been changed to a lever in place of the knob on newer models. Stefan said he could match the vinyl but the mechanism not matching was a deal breaker for me. I'm just waiting to get this seat in someone else's hands before I order new ones.

New price! $450 plus shipping. Want to move this soon!

Sold to bba! Thanks Brad!

Let me know if the deal falls through.

Tom