Thread: Porsche Pedal set rebuilding service

Porsche Pedal set rebuilding service

IMAG3283.jpgI have been rebuilding Porsche pedal sets for 911, 912, and 914's for several years and have rebuild over one hundred sets. I cover all Porsches after the 356 and up to but not including the 911's with the G50 trans. I have finished parts in stock to build most pedal sets made from 1965 to 1989.
    I can build a pedal set and send them without having the old set first. A core deposit of $75 applies.
    If the core is sent in first the charge is $200 shipped for pedal sets up to 1973 and $225 shipped for pedal sets made from 1974 and later with the helper spring on the left side. International Priority mail shipping is at cost of $45-$60 depending on the country. If the pedal set has missing or broken parts there may be added cost.

The image is a pedal for a 1969-1973 911.
    The pedal set parts are chemically stripped and zinc plated. The housing and pedals are powder coated gloss black. Bronze bushings and new rubber stoppers are used. Clutch springs are replaced. Brake springs are reused if they are in good condition.

I accept checks or Paypal if fees are paid for by the buyer. I prefer checks for the core deposit.

Turn around time is typically 1-2 weeks. I can do rush orders if needed. I prefer to have a picture of the pedal set before building a replacement to insure I am building the correct replacement set. I also try to supply a pedal set that is as good or better than the original one. Many suffer from heavy rust damage.

I also offer an upgrade for the early cars with the single circuit master cylinder. I supply a pedal set that has the brake light switch mounted on the pedal housing. That cost $25 for the upgrade.

I have a large collection of used pedal sets and parts and can sell single parts if needed.

Although I am new to this forum I have been active in the Porsche world for many years with a solid reputation for quality work.

I can be contacted through email at bdstone914@aol.com, cell phone 951 536 7478.

Physical address for sending core pedal sets and payment is:
    Bruce Stone
    11276 Ramway Rd
    Riverside CA 92505

Sorry for the blurry picture. Can't seem to delete it.
    Last edited by Chuck Miller; 05-19-2012 at 08:00 AM.

I would like to vouch for the quality of Bruce's workmanship. I have had Bruce rebuild pedals for several 914 cars and one 356 most recently he rebuild the pedals for my 1974 911 Carrera clone. I found a nice clean set and bought and sent them to Bruce so I would loose anytime with my car. When the pedals arrived I removed my worns ones and replace those with the ones Bruce built for me. In fact I need to send the worn set to Bruce to rebuild.

His work is exceptional in every respect and his prices are reasonable. Do not hesitate to use Bruce for rebuilding your pedals. You will not be disappointed.

Henry