Thread: front and rear bumpers, deco trim, bumper guards, xtra drivers side rear bumper

front and rear bumpers, deco trim, bumper guards, xtra drivers side rear bumper

I have a front bumper that is a LWB early front bumper. It still wears its original paint and has no rust. It has the narrow deco trim along with bumper guards/bumperettes and a cross bar. I have a drivers side rear bumper in the same original paint and narrow deco trim with no rust. I have the narrow trim and reflector for the passenger rear bumper but no bumper. I also have 2 rear bumpers different year in decent shape with just a little rust as shown. One has the wide (S?) trim and the other has no trim but has an end cap. I also have the 2 rear upright bumper guards. Id like to sell these together as a set. I'm selling the front bumper/trim/bumper guards, both sides rear bumper, xtra drivers side rear bumper, passenger side deco trim and rear bumper guards for $1k.

I've got lots of extra early 911 parts that I'm trying to sell in groups. I'm not really interested in selling small pieces. Please no emails asking how much including shipping to your area code. My zip code is 30316. You can figure out costs the same as me. I have a UPS store close by and I can get one of their boxes and bubble wrap and send it to you. These bumpers are big and heavy. I will crate them together in lumber and plywood for $75 and take it to R&L Carriers, 2975 Ellenwood, Ellenwood Ga. Their phone number is 800-669-9032. Figure a crate that is 64" long by 27 wide by 14 high and weighs 100 lbs. I've shipped using these folks and it is fairly inexpensive.
    Attached Images Attached Images

here are some more pics. of course I'd be happy to sell the to someone local here in Atlanta and they can be picked up in person.

here are some close ups of the rear bumpers. one has some rust by the reflector which would cover it and one has some rust on a bracket. the original paint white one has no rust.

bump for a price drop to $900. shipping via Greyhound would probably fairly inexpensive-I'd guess less than $100. I would wrap em all together in bubble wrap, then saran wrap em, then tape em.

too expensive? how about I drop these to $800....