Thread: FS: NOS Autoflug Ralleye harness pair

FS: NOS Autoflug Ralleye harness pair

Probably gonna hate myself in the morning...They looked sweet with my Scheel buckets...

With Dave's excellent Euro webbing in my hand, I'm going to make a repro REPA harness set which will be more in line with my 70 than these, though they are awfully pretty.

So, selling a Pair of NOS Autoflug Ralley Harnesses for sale. Never been mounted. One has the standard adjustable back mount belt and the other has the auto retractible back mount belt. I can't say anything more than what the pictures show....Outstanding condition w/tags and the proper blue thread webbing.

$900 shipped in CONUS from 95003. SOLD

The picture of both together is a little washed out but, I assure you the tags are the proper bright orange. Hopefully the last two pictures will show that.

Additional pictures upon request.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 70SATMan; 05-22-2012 at 06:52 AM.
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Hello Michael,

I will buy your belts.

I will PM you.

Kevin

Sent you an email Kevin..

Cheers,
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”