Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bosch Lens Party!! Fronts and Rears.

Bosch Lens Party!! Fronts and Rears.

I'll describe these from front to back. As in front of the hood going back to the windshield.

USA silver trim Bosch front pair. These are super nice. Very, very good driver quality. $150.00 for the pair shipped in US.

USA silver trim Bosch front pair. These are a nice pair of driver quality lenses. The left one does have an inch long crack by the back screw hole but it's doesn't look bad when mounted. $75.00 dollars shipped in US.

USA silver trim Bosch front pair. These are older and more used but have no cracks. $50.00 dollars shipped in US.

USA black trim Bosch front pair. These have never been mounted and are NOS. I'd say a 9.5 out of 10. $200.00 dollars for the pair shipped in US.

USA black trim Bosch front pair. These are pretty much new also but the right side lense has a slight 1/4 inch crack at the middle screw. The left side lense is darker in color than the right but it's perfect condition. When mounted on the car the color difference is not as noticeable. They are both Bosch so I don't know why one is darker than the other $150.00 shipped in US.

Euro silver trim rear lenses. These are the ones you buy today from Porsche. They don't say Bosch on them but they are selling them as OEM. The are in great driver condition. $100.00 dollars shipped in US.

USA black trim Bosch rear lenses. These are decent driver quality. No cracks but have a rub mark on one of them and some of the black trim will need to be touched up. $50.00 dollars shipped in US.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    72S, 72T now ST

I will take the second pair of US front chrome trimmed pair for $75 shipped please. I sent a PM also...Thanks Steve
    Last edited by xpensivewino; 06-05-2012 at 05:43 PM.

I will take the first pair US silver trim fronts for $150

I'd love to have the $150 first set if first buyer bails. Let me know thru PM!

- Brian

1966 Mercedes 250SE Cab

2nd and 3rd pair of fronts are sold. First pair of fronts are also sold pending payment.
    72S, 72T now ST

I wish to buy:

Euro silver trim rear lenses. These are the ones you buy today from Porsche. They don't say Bosch on them but they are selling them as OEM. The are in great driver condition. $100.00 dollars shipped in US.

If that silver trim front lens is doesn't close, I would like to buy them also.

Please advise and I will make prompt payment. PLEASE use email jrice930atcomcastdotnet. I am not real good at getting my PMs in a timely manner.
    JohnR

John, Duane committed to buy these a couple of hours before you. So, they are his pending payment. If he passes then they are yours. Thanks, -Scott
    72S, 72T now ST

Scott,

Meanwhile, please count that rear set as sold. I can pay you now or wait until we confirm one way or another on that front set.

Thanks,

JohnR

John, the rear set and the front set have been sold and paid for. Only the black trim 73 lenses are left.
    72S, 72T now ST

OK, either I am missing something here or a lot is going on in PMs?

It remains unclear if you did or did not sell the one set of silver euro rear lens. I was the first here to speak up for them and I haven't seem them discussed.
    ???

So, if I now understand.. The only remaining lens is a single rear set with black trim? [which I have no use for].
    JR