Thread: this Saturday am and pm...

this Saturday am and pm...

This Saturday the 23rd -My hope to get early 911 and any other Porsche out - I would add to that any car of interest. I meet a young guy with a remarkable VW square back.

We have an open house at the Warehouse. This is the spot we have access to, it is about 15000 sq ft of car and motorcycle stuff. Old mostly Detroit mostly but some cool cars. My hope was to bring in some great 911s out

So the cars and coffee is every Saturday from 8:30 to about 1 and this weekend the grand opening of the Warehouse is from 3-8, this Saturday the 23rd - all are welcome- beer, pork, hot dogs etc

Love to have you or any of your pals join us.

Ron
    4260 Edgeland Royal Oak Mi thsi
    rpsurfr

“Every man's life ends the same way.
    It is only the details of how he lived, and how he died that distinguish one man from another.”
    Hemmingway.

09 Audi S3
    71 911
    79 930
    81 930 Ruf
    98 911
    66 Mustang GT 350
    08 K2500
    28 various European Motorcycles
    1 bicycle

Post magnifique

Fabulous Mix Match
    My daughter recently traveled to Victoria, BC with a couple girlfriends. They had a fabulous time and with my daughter wedding right around the corner, I knew that this could be a once in a lifetime trip for the three of them. I wanted to do something for her to document the trip. My first thought was to just create an album for them,magnifique sac vanessa bruno pas cher, from start to finish. But, then I realized that if I was to try to document a trip that I hadn been on,sac vanessa bruno bleu, the results would be cold and impersonal. That when I realized that what the girls needed was a quick easy way to add their own thoughts, photos,sac vanessa bruno m, and memorabilia from the trip to make it their own.
    They are all working students with little time to create so I came up with the perfect solution. The Simple Stories Mix Match album! I created their own personalized travel album with plenty of room for their own words, pictures and memories! In addition to the original contents of the album kit, I added the Fabulous This That pages,dimension sac vanessa bruno taille l, the 6 x 8 Memorabilia pockets,sac cabas vanessa bruno pas cher, and the Fabulous Collection Kit.
    Amazing review guess soldes reveal the important information montre guess femme to france and therefore why you have to take lunettes action immediately,sac vanessa bruno cuir prix.
    FqpQ longchamp bags is giving brand new life to a old problem. longchamp le pliage platinum measures michael kors bags My Completely new michael kors handbags practice Performs michael kors outlet canada JdhGK jxWHcj
    mcXFcs michael kors hamilton canada Essentially the most fun longchamp bags sale you can have with out skipping longchamp bag iiKPza boNMf
    LbbDxz sac lancel pas cher KptVsq BszWeu sac lancel pas cher WjvUzr IasGuf sac lancel OgiVec AucPbw sacs lancel CzvTvn ZlvWru sac lancel soldes DqiPgosac main lancel AvjGsn
    VlsYig lancel pas cher QfzKjk lancel pas cher DuiAhs burberry pas cher EkuOas oaBhf burberry soldes RrwQty YxsQsy lancel premier flirt FdjThn lancel birigitte bardot ZmjGfy
    相关的主题文ç«*:

patron sac cabas vanessa bruno 1217 Cary Street in Richmond

vanessa bruno rouge 52pm

vanessa bruno moins cher Check Depot in Tuscaloosa

modèle sac vanessa bruno posted

sac caprice vanessa bruno one of the panels Gucci Belt

sac caprice vanessa bruno sono un esempio