Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Porsche 911T 1970

Porsche 911T 1970

IMG_2248.jpg39800 original kilos. All original. Bahia red, black vinyl with coco mats.has been in storage for many years and has had the engine resealed,brake gone thru with new tires and batteries. Tools a, owners manuals and book . Excellent original condition . Runs perfect. A true collector Porsche as it came from the factory in 1970. Euro car with the euro delivery papers.E MAIL ME WITH PHONE NUMBER OR E MAIL AND I WILL RESPOND ASAP.THANKS JIM price $85,000
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jimjimmyv; 07-15-2012 at 03:36 PM.

You are supposed to post a price. Which would be ?????
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

[QUOTE=jimjimmyv;582729]IMG_2248.jpg39800 original kilos. All original. Bahia red, black vinyl with coco mats.has been in storage for many years and has had the engine resealed,brake gone thru with new tires and batteries. Tools a, owners manuals and book . Excellent original condition . Runs perfect. A true collector Porsche as it came from the factory in 1970. Euro car with the euro delivery papers.E MAIL ME WITH PHONE NUMBER OR E MAIL AND I WILL RESPOND ASAP.THANKS JIM. price 85,500

I am definitely no expert on Porsche 911’s. But I have owned about a half dozen long hoods over the past 20 or so years so I am familiar with them. That being said, I was able to inspect this car last week and all I can say is WOW! This is the cleanest, most complete-from-the-factory original car that I have ever seen in person. The photos posted here do it no justice. From its original paint (I was told and have no reason to doubt it and it is fantastic), to every other aspect of this car, I could find no fault. This is most definitely an investment grade/quality car. The mileage is just under 25,000 and that is ORIGINAL miles. It is a euro car so the mileage is registered in kilometers as stated in the above advertisement. It has several desirable plus’s such as coming with (ordered with) deep six Fuchs and H1 headlights, etc. I know the price seems a bit on the high end but once you see this car in person, well, it seems totally justifiable to me. This car is museum quality all the way and you’d be hard pressed to find a better example.

Quote Originally Posted by lowflyrE View Post
    I am definitely no expert on Porsche 911’s. But I have owned about a half dozen long hoods over the past 20 or so years so I am familiar with them. That being said, I was able to inspect this car last week and all I can say is WOW! This is the cleanest, most complete-from-the-factory original car that I have ever seen in person. The photos posted here do it no justice. From its original paint (I was told and have no reason to doubt it and it is fantastic), to every other aspect of this car, I could find no fault. This is most definitely an investment grade/quality car. The mileage is just under 25,000 and that is ORIGINAL miles. It is a euro car so the mileage is registered in kilometers as stated in the above advertisement. It has several desirable plus’s such as coming with (ordered with) deep six Fuchs and H1 headlights, etc. I know the price seems a bit on the high end but once you see this car in person, well, it seems totally justifiable to me. This car is museum quality all the way and you’d be hard pressed to find a better example.
    So you'd be a buyer at 85K for a 911T?

Senior Member Christian Guthrie's Avatar
    It sounds to me as if you're buying a true, original , low mileage car. I think the fact that it's a T is irrelevant. Sounds as if this is the closest anyone would get to buying a new 1970 911 as delivered. If I won the lottery today, it would be in my garage tomorrow.

Where is the car located?

Senior Member Christian Guthrie's Avatar
    The car is located in Phoenix, AZ.

Yes, if I had the $$$, I'd buy this car and park it in my living room so I could stare at it every evening after work. I think it would be pretty hard to find an ORIGINAL (unrestored) car as factory new as this car is... But then again, I kind of get excited whenever I see a really nice old 911. This just happens to be the best I have ever seen in person.

This '73 T sold for 85K this past spring.

http://road-scholars.com/1973-porsch...llow-survivor/
    -Chris Mohr

S Registry #1978