Well guys, after years of sitting on the fence as spectator, I have given in! Thanks for your encouragement over such a sustained period.

I've entered the "porsche only" regularity, and PCA are holding a 60th anniversary of Porsche clubs event around the weekend. Assuming they get 30 entries our regularity group will be exclusively Porsche. I know 4 or 5 of the 356 guys from Sydney are running, so here's hoping they get 30 entries. My objectives will be to have fun, and stay out of the way of the fast guys.

Now that the flush of enthusiasm and exitement of entering my first event has passed I need to get organised. I already have somebody who will take down my spare wheels and r spec tyres.

But I need assistance with a few other things:

What tools will I need?

Where can I get a good light weight jack suitable for an early 911? My searches at Repco and Supercheap have so far proved to be fruitless.

What tyre pressures should I run?

Any other pointers / recommendations ?

I'll be checking your youtube videos of Wintons Alex.... so I'll have some vague idea of the lines I'll need to take. Once I get down there and have worked out what feels comfortable I'll nominate a time. Out of interest though, what sort of times are you doing Alex? I might take that and add 15 seconds (to start with)!

Justin