Thread: 1969 Irish Green 912 911S RS Chassis Sunroof Coupe - NO RUST LONGHOOD!

1969 Irish Green 912 911S RS Chassis Sunroof Coupe - NO RUST LONGHOOD!

Taking into consideration the other cars that have sold that are NOT complete, not assembled, nor with the goodies this has. The no rust helps the value greatly. I have so many pictures, but only posted a few here.

If you are interested, try to stay away from email and just call me. My phone is 92FIVE.THREE2FOUR.28NINE7 - if you have to email, porschecabATcomcastDOTnet is my email address.

This is an offering for a rather odd duck Porsche.

It is VIN'd as a 1969 912. Was ordered for pick up in Europe, owner (I bought it from the original owner) took delivery Europe and Ralley'd the car there for six months and brought it back here. He was editor of Rod and Custom, Hot Rod, founder of the Southern CA region of the PCA.

Chassis appears to be a real "S" chassis. Includes the original "S" calipers in front, "S" oil lines from back to front THROUGH car, "S" thermostat, and "S" passenger fender oil cooler. The car came to me with some other "S" bits - but not included at the listed price - such as a '69S tach, factory sport seats, and an aluminum decklid. Car has OEM steel RS rear flares, OEM steel RS rear bumpers and a fiberglass RS front bumper. It has the Pneumatic (useless) front suspension. The original 912 motor appears to have been rebuilt, without miles since. The motor IN the car is a very much so hot rodded VW motor also with Webers (not running) will be removed for sale.

Details (this is what you get for your $16,500)
    :

VIN is 1969 912, built at the Karmann factory, sunroof coupe
    Original paint - Irish Green
    Motor in the car is a non-running hot rodded VW motor with Webers. Will be removed upon sale of car.
    Original 912 motor with Webers - appears to unused since full rebuild
    Transmission appears to be the original, 902/16
    Chassis appears to be a complete "S" chassis
    No rust. California car its entire life, with the exception of the first 6 months or so of its life.
    Car has sat INSIDE a California garage since 1991.
    "S" front calipers
    Adjustable spring plates
    Aluminum trailing arms
    Door panels and armrests 'updated' to 80's look (I have door panels, pockets, pulls to convert back for sale)
    Pneumatic from suspension (rare, but useless)
    RS fiberglass front bumper
    RS steel flares
    RS steel rear bumpers

As described in DETAILS above, this is how the car is being priced/sold. The items below may be obtained, as they are all still in possession.

I purchased the car with:
    Italian front lenses and euro rear lenses - replaced with standard lenses
    Fuchs - replaced with rollers
    Driving lights - to be removed prior to sale
    '75 Style Carrera whaletail - to be removed prior to sale

PICTURES - FOLLOW LINK TO PELICAN:
    http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...-longhood.html

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."
    Last edited by porschecab; 08-05-2012 at 09:55 PM.

ad updated, details, photos!