I bought this with the intention of doing a back date project but I have come to a sad realization that I have too many projects and I need to let some go.

Located 30min south of Seattle

This would be a great back date candidate!

240K, rebuild at 220K
Rust free chassis, looks really straight, no signs of accidents. Originally silver, repainted "Ferrari yellow".....why do people do this? Paint is not perfect but not bad either. They actually did a decent job at a color change, removed all the panels.
It has a recently rebuilt 3.0L by John Walker with new Mahle P&C's and a valve job. I have the receipt.
There are no significant leaks and the motor runs well.
No receipts for the trans but it would have had to have been rebuilt at some point, everything works fine.
Receipts for a clutch disc but the pedal action is stiff. The cable looks new. Worst case scenario might be pressure plate issues but I am not sure. Everything works fine, its just stiff.
The Bilsteins are new. Tires are new.
H-4's
Original sport seats. Drivers side has a lazy bolster but passenger is great
Full leather option interior but door panels need replacing.
Needs headliner
Newer window seals
Cool 80's momo wheel
Front brake rotors feel warped.
Front chin spoiler...it had a fiberglas turbo tail, I donated that to the garbage man.
A/C has been removed.
Manual windows but the drivers window likes to slide out of the channel so that needs sorting.

Overall the car has got great bones, you can tell it has a soul and wants to go!

$9500