Thread: RHD Aust Delivered - 5th 911 into Aust in 65 for Sale - Sth Australia

RHD Aust Delivered - 5th 911 into Aust in 65 for Sale - Sth Australia

Hi all,

My car is for sale - refer my link in the Typ901 club in australia for details.

In Brief - RHD - Built Oct 65 build / delivered Hamiltons dec 65 / elec sunroof order / no over rider order / Rare RHD sunroof car / currently daily driver / marginally altered / have great and expensive collection of acquired 65 parts for its restoration

65K neg. as want a quick sale.

Please call me on the mobile number provided on the Typ901 site if you are serious:

http://www.typ901.org/showthread.php?t=3864

Genuine Sale

Thanks Guys

Craig Tonkin
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rare in RHD

I've known of this car for some years, it's on my 20 yr old RHD 901 registry, and amongst the first dozen or so RHD 901's from MY65/66 that are known and accounted for today.

Late Dec 1965 Hamiltons delivery to Sydney, originally Ivory and with some great options listed on the Kardex:

Leather seats in black
    Elec Aerial
    Blaupunkt New Yorker
    Sunroof (the only 65/66 RHD car on my registry with this option)
    Koni's
    & the best......factory ski racks! Imagine this up in Thredbo seven months after delivery in the winter of 1966.

Cheers

SK
    '65 901 SA '119' - 1st RHD Customer Delivered 911 Worldwide; 5710 Stone Grey/Green Leatherette 3 owners from new.

'75 (Nov) 924 Group 4 Rallye. 9th o/all, 1st in class ‘79 Repco Round Australia Rally Barth/Kussmaul; 1st RHD chassis, 1st front engined Porsche to win an FIA event

‘78 928 Manual - early RHD Opalmetallic (gold) + Pasha

'98 986

‘99 996 GT3 CS M003 ex Peter Fitzgerald. Falken livery. 2nd 2000, 3rd in 2001 Aus Nations Cup Championsip. Last of the road registered racers

SOLD - Thanks all

Hello Craig,

Could I ask a big favor?

Would it be possible to have a photo of the electric aerial and any bracket holding the unit in place under the wing,
    I have an aerial installed to my car but think it was originally electric, the bracket is strange and hope to find one similar
    To work out how an aerial was fitted.

Would really appreciate your help,

lee