Thread: Correct fan decal: can you confirm ?

Correct fan decal: can you confirm ?

I just got Alan's set of engine bay decals and it's incredible.... I assumed the set included the 6 engine stickers, didn't realize it also included this fan shroud decal. I already had one supposedly correct for my year, and now I guess one of them is incorrect...

I have a pretty good idea which (the one that mentions my model year seems like a better candidate), but just wanted to confirm... It's for a 1972 US T model. What's the other one for then ? Euro model ?

Name:  911T_sticker.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  108.3 KB

PS: don't mind the color, it's a protective film
    Greg.
    ----------
    72 911T - 73 2002

member #1515
    I think both are correct but one is for a US car and the other German delivery.
    David

'73 S Targa #0830 2.7 MFI rebuilt to RS specs

Hi, sorry to also add info, but the lower one is also correct for a 2.4T E or S but only for cars made post Jan 1973 as it have the Porsche AG Stuttgart. I know the detail is small but we try to get them correct as much as possible. For the 2.4 we make all the timing decals for the 2.4 and there are more than you think 1972 US, 2.4 made US 1973 pre and post Jan 73, 2.4 RoW pre and post Jan 73, then also the RS for 1973 timing pre and post Jan. This is just the timing decals!!! Glad you like them

Alan

The Porsche AG started in August 1. 1972

Similar Threads

1. How to confirm the original colour of my 1970 911T?
    By PMNorris in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 10:25 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 10:48 PM
  3. Confirm H1's Mercedes type.
    By MarkS in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 08:01 AM
  4. How to confirm matching number.
    By 72911E in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 03:22 AM
  5. Help, need to confirm part originality.
    By JCR in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2003, 07:21 AM