I have been talking with the guys at Adam's Premium Car Care, manufacturer of some very fine polishes and detailing products about holding a detailing class at my shop on one of the upcoming Saturdays in September. Potential dates would be Saturday 9/8, 9/15, 9/22 or 9/29. Please respond here in this forum to let me know if you are interested in attending such an event and if there is a preference for one any of these upcoming weekends.

We will show you how to prepare the paint on your Porsche so that it has a concours finish. Also, in this process we will show you how to get rid of swirl marks and make sure that they don't come back for a long time. We'll also show you some of Adam's products for cleaning interiors and wheels and tires. When you are going for a beautiful finish, Adam's Car Care makes some awesome products. If you attend, you will leave knowing much more about the care of your car's finish than when you arrived.

Food will be provided, so I will need to get a fairly accurate head count on how many people would like to attend.

The location is:

Vintage Car Works
3958 S. Kalamath Street
Englewood, CO 80110
Shop: 303-459-4626
Cell: 303-819-8833

If you have any questions, I can be emailed directly at davedimaria22@gmail.com. Thanks.

Dave