Thread: Detailing Class in September in Englewood, CO

DynoDave

Detailing Class in September in Englewood, CO

I have been talking with the guys at Adam's Premium Car Care, manufacturer of some very fine polishes and detailing products about holding a detailing class at my shop on one of the upcoming Saturdays in September. Potential dates would be Saturday 9/8, 9/15, 9/22 or 9/29. Please respond here in this forum to let me know if you are interested in attending such an event and if there is a preference for one any of these upcoming weekends.

We will show you how to prepare the paint on your Porsche so that it has a concours finish. Also, in this process we will show you how to get rid of swirl marks and make sure that they don't come back for a long time. We'll also show you some of Adam's products for cleaning interiors and wheels and tires. When you are going for a beautiful finish, Adam's Car Care makes some awesome products. If you attend, you will leave knowing much more about the care of your car's finish than when you arrived.

Food will be provided, so I will need to get a fairly accurate head count on how many people would like to attend.

The location is:

Vintage Car Works
    3958 S. Kalamath Street
    Englewood, CO 80110
    Shop: 303-459-4626
    Cell: 303-819-8833

If you have any questions, I can be emailed directly at davedimaria22@gmail.com. Thanks.

Dave
    Member # 351

Dave, I am interested but either on vacation or doing the PCA Fall Tour so my only opening is 9/29. Don't schedule around me though if others have other preferences. Been trying to get down to the shop so haven't forgotten you. Hope to see you soon. Cheers - David
    David

1972 911T Targa
    1993 964 RSA #14
    Early S Registry #1799
    PAID MEMBER 2016-17

Dave,

Count me in
    Dale Thero S Registry # 200

I can make the 9/15 date. My car is 100% Adams. Great stuff.
    Scott

Hi Dave

Just saw this thread this afternoon.
    I will attend on any of the dates mentioned.
    Thanks for doing this.

Joe Frantz
    Joe Frantz
    73 911t
    Registry #1265

DynoDave

Detailing Class

Since there has not been much response for a September event / detailing class, it looks like this may be better suited for late Winter or early Spring.

Are there any other suggestions for a meeting or get together? Breakfast somewhere in the Denver area on a Saturday morning, etc.? Please let me know what you guys would like to do. Thanks.

Dave
    Member # 351

I'm open on Saturday the 15th but then will be gone for a few weeks. Would sure like to get to know this group so anything is good with me.

Hi Dave,

Been out of town - for Oct - Nov I am in town except for the 1st weekend in November. Breakfast at your place, or there's a nice little drive up to Kittridge for breakfast, Thursday night competes with the PCA so maybe a Wednesday beer and food at the shop or .....

I still think we need to hit all the Colorado email addresses we have to get the word out.

I want to swing by sometime to discuss winter projects. Keep us posted - David

Thanks!!
    David

1972 911T Targa
    1993 964 RSA #14
    Early S Registry #1799
    PAID MEMBER 2016-17

California road trip.

The 912P LOVES the thick cool air on the coast. I think it belongs here along the central coast. It runs cool and the roads allow it to stretch it's legs. 80 to 90 mph is effortless. I give it barely any throttle to achieve those sustained speeds on Hwy 1 ,PCH. I'm really glad I've had a chance to drive it at sea level. What a difference! If you have friends in the Morrow Bay area the 912 Registry will show their cars at Los Osos golf course Saturday 9 to noon.
    All the best, Chris Pomares
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chris Pomares; 09-27-2012 at 12:41 PM.

DynoDave
    Quote Originally Posted by cmpski View Post
    The 912P LOVES the thick cool air on the coast. I think it belongs here along the central coast. It runs cool and the roads allow it to stretch it's legs. 80 to 90 mph is effortless. I give it barely any throttle to achieve those sustained speeds on Hwy 1 ,PCH. I'm really glad I've had a chance to drive it at sea level. What a difference! If you have friends in the Morrow Bay area the 912 Registry will show their cars at Los Osos golf course Saturday 9 to noon.
    All the best, Chris Pomares
    Hi Chris,

Having lived in California (Redondo Beach & Yorba Linda) most of my life, all I can say to your post and pictures of your Porsche on Highway 1, is that you really know how to make people that don't live there any longer very jealous. IMO, this is a perfect time of year to be driving along the California coast. Enjoy.

Dave
    Last edited by DynoDave; 09-28-2012 at 11:07 AM.
    Member # 351