Thread: Vintage Momo Steering Wheel Question, Identify this wheel

Vintage Momo Steering Wheel Question, Identify this wheel

Vintage Momo Steering Wheel. Leather is NOT cracked and stitching is in very good condition. Outside diameter is 14”. There is no date and on the back is:
    Made in Italy
    M20340

By the way, would anybody happen to know, based on the above information…is this wheel out of a Ferrari Dino?
    I know this is a early Porsche site, but was hoping someone might shed some light on this wheel.

Thanks in advance,
    Will Landers
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I have seen those types of wheels fitted to the Dino 308GT4 and possibly the 400i....I don't think they were in the earlier 206/246 Dinos.

I've also seen them referred to as a "5C" wheel. One of my favorites!
    Todd
    '71T 3.2 Spec 911 #806
    '69 BMW E9 Coupe

Thank you Todd for the information.
    Will

Similar Threads

1. Please help identify this Momo steering wheel
    By Paul-HB in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 02:21 AM
  2. WTB Vintage Momo Steering Wheel
    By PeterM1965 in forum For Sale: 911 Parts