Hi Gents,

I will be selling some of my seats to fund a daily driver.
As most sliders are being plated at the moment and the seats will get new rubber bands on the bottom before sale I am not yet able to show what you get but to tease a bit and give you some time to save something until they are ready for sale here a forecast.
I will sell:
  • 1 Combo ST / Idealsitz S both in original cover. Idealsitz S (passenger with correct hinges for right side) in near to perfect not even much sunfaded condition and the ST 13.28.00 in sunfaded Condition with two or three little flaws in the corduroy incl. original Sliders and headrests 4000$ ONO shipped.
  • 1 Combo ST / Idealsitz S in original used and sunfaded cover. Idealsitz S left side boulsters and headrest recovered the rest in original cover. Tears in the corduroy sewn (Idealsitz S with hinges for left side - for UK NZ AUS) incl. original Sliders and headrests
    the ugly twin of the above pair 3000$ ONO Shipped
  • 1 pair very early (64,65,66) Scheel buckets both in original cover one in very good condition, the other one with some minor flaws (foam is so soft that you don't want to sit in it) the pair with replica Scheel LWT sliders - no headrests $TBD
  • 1 pair Recaro Rallye 74 in good original cover incl. original Sliders and headrests $1750 shipped

I will relist, or bump this thread as soon as they are ready to sell and I have taken some decent pictures.

Thanks
Uli

I hope that my forecast is not annoying, but I got a 67 Bucket for my car today so I may let go the ones I won't need anymore.