Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: RS Lightweight Hood Crest Vinyl Decal

FS: RS Lightweight Hood Crest Vinyl Decal

These top-quality decals reproduce the look of the decal found on the 911 RS Lightweight hood. This decal is the result of a several months research. Original decal used as reference. Every detail has been correctly drawn. Correct size, proportions, colors, prancing horse, antler tines and no white line beneath Porsche script. Perfect registration and trimming. UV coated.

A really beautiful product that you can put on your Porsche for a correct restoration, or as a Porsche memorabilia anywhere!

$18.00 within the Continental US
    $21.00 Worldwide

Paypal payment @ ramon.gellida (at) mac (dot) com

Please see http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...GHT-HOOD-DECAL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ramon Gellida; 10-01-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Monday bump

Ramon Gellida

Since you're home again, I'm interested in the Porsche Crest decal. Can you post the original where you made your research from, and a photo of the actual product, not a digital file which looks like you took from another vendor

Thanks

ChrisTann911

A few pointers:

1- I'm still in LaLa Land, being away from home doesn't mean I can't bump.
    2- No, I can't post the original crest. As stated in a PM it's back with it's owner.
    3- What you see is what you get.
    4- Don't like it, don't buy it.
    5- if you don't like the scan of the product see 4 again.
    6- I'm glad you have the time and the resources to have an "image expert" analyze the scan posted here against which ever one he compared it too.
    7- See 4 again.

Cheers

Ramon: I will take twenty decals if they are available.

Quote Originally Posted by weismann View Post
    Ramon: I will take twenty decals if they are available.
    Yes, they're available and ready to ship.

Cheers

Hi Ramon

Is it only me .. or how is your different from this one thats been here for a while ! convince me its better and I would be impressed

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ighlight=vinyl

M

Quote Originally Posted by Marek View Post
    Hi Ramon

Is it only me .. or how is your different from this one thats been here for a while ! convince me its better and I would be impressed

M
    Marek,

We live in a perfect competition market and mine have been around somewhere else since 2010 http://www.ebay.com/itm/150515698101

I'm sorry but I don't have to convince or impress you. The decals quality and manufacture speaks for itself.

Have a wonderful day,

Ramon
    Last edited by Ramon Gellida; 10-02-2012 at 10:51 AM.

PayPal payment on it's way
    Last edited by weismann; 10-01-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Marek: Are you and ChrisTann911 doing mcampuzano?