Asking 19,500 obo. Located in Northern California.

1970 Porsche 911T Targa Numbers Match
VIN: 9110110910
Engine: 6106721
Original Color: 117 Light Yellow

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/i...02/70911Targa/

Welcome. I am selling a very nice running driving early 911T targa. This car has most of its original service records, original sales manual and past receipts. Please take a look at the description and pictures. Please let me know if you have any questions. Please feel free to call me at 925.876.1281 or email me.

History: This car was sold by Brumos in Florida in early 1970. The car was relocated to Montana where it has lived for most of its life. It has current Montana registration and license plates. It has a great deal of its original paperwork and is still a numbers matching car.

Exterior: The exterior of this car appears to be originally Light Yellow. It has had one repaint in the late 80’s. The paint is in still very presentable condition and looks nice. This car shows no signs of rust of accidents. It still has its original floor pans, doors and glass. Some of the undercoating has started to peel underneath the battery as shown in the pictures; however it is not rusted through. This car has its original targa top in very nice shape.

Interior: The interior of this car is in original shape. The car has its original seats, carpets, dash, gauges, seatbelts etc. The dash does have a couple of cracks. The radio is an aftermarket unit that was added in the 1980’s.

Engine/ Transmission: This car has the original engine. It has been rebuilt in 2002 with E pistons and Solex cams. This car has been driven very little since the rebuilt. It is very clean underneath and the Zenith carbs were just recently rebuilt. The car fires right up and makes very good strong power. The 5spd transmission appears to be the original unit, however it does crunch once in a while when going from 1st to 2nd gear.

Overall: This is a very good chance to get into a nice running, driving, early 911. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.