Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 911 2,2LS sunroof for sale need advices

911 2,2LS sunroof for sale need advices

Anyone know this seller and the car for sell ??

http://www.classicdriver.com/fr/find...lCarID=1847412

Thanks for your help.

Hopefully a board member from Arizona can chime in...

http://www.europeanvintagecarcompany...?VehicleID=377
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

From Seller's schtick . . .

. . . This exceptional one-owner 1970 Porsche 911 S 2.2 ltr is un-restored and unmolested. the car has lived its whole life in California and then in Texas. Original color repainted once three years ago. Factory sunroof and power windows. The car has the original driving lights and original 6Jx15 Fuchs wheels. Everything works and the car drives absolutely like it did when it was new. The interior, dash and carpet are original, no rust . . .

VIN = 9110300908
    Eng# = ?
    Trans# = ?

Tangerine 2323 over black vinyl + corduroy

Handsome Beastie

(Not mine)

We Can Be Heroes

I have just heard than he sold a few cars to Europe and the buyers never ever got there cars nether the money back so I think than I will forget about it !!
    Many thanks to the board anyway for the usual valued infos.

Just google the address in the french ad. It is a residence. I have also heard the same - someone bought a 356 from them that did not exist. See the 356 registry for details. Be careful, caveat emptor. Never seen this car at any local event.

~J~
    air cooled only

It looks like the Better Business Bureau revoked their membership status on 12/15/11.

http://www.bbb.org/central-northern-...le-az-97017293

Be wary.
    Registry Member #1583
    '73 911 S Aubergine (VIN#9113301295)

Quote Originally Posted by popowitz View Post
    It looks like the Better Business Bureau revoked their membership status on 12/15/11.

http://www.bbb.org/central-northern-...le-az-97017293

Be wary.
    Thank you for the investigation, I cannot believe than this guy is stilling doing business, he must be in jail !!
    Anyway this will avoid me big trouble, thank to Jules as well.

Only buy a car that you can see in person with your own two eyes and ask them to show you the title before you do anything . chris
    1. Chris-Early S Registry#205
    2. '70 911S Tangerine
    3. '68 911L Euro Ossi Blue

So I still looking for a 2?2L S with sunroof as this one will never be the one !!

In the last 8 years i have bought 3 vintage Porsches, 61 coupe, 60 cab and 71 911T. As I live in rural Idaho all were bought sight unseen. However, I had PPI done by reputable shop in each case and I flew to owners city with cashier check to take title and arrange shipping. The cost to do this was incremental in the long run and it reduced my risk to near zero.
    al kuresman