Thread: FS - pair of very nice peanut headrests

FS - pair of very nice peanut headrests

best I've ever seen. $300 plus $25 shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by haycait911; 11-22-2012 at 05:10 PM.

more pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

bump......

What is the difference in use between the "peanut" and the "D" style head rest? Which one is used with sports seats in 1972 model year? Are they from different years ? I need to know which one goes with the 1972 sports seats.
    Also need to clarify sports seats for a 1972 , what is the identifying characteristic? Heard it has the "double locking system" is that true? Is there anything else? Are the head rest that are or sale correct for the 1972 sports seats ? Thanks for your help !
    Last edited by MFI 72S; 11-22-2012 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by MFI 72S View Post
    What is the difference in use between the "peanut" and the "D" style head rest? Which one is used with sports seats in 1972 model year? Are they from different years ? I need to know which one goes with the 1972 sports seats.
    Also need to clarify sports seats for a 1972 , what is the identifying characteristic? Heard it has the "double locking system" is that true? Is there anything else? Are the head rest that are or sale correct for the 1972 sports seats ? Thanks for your help !
    someone out there with more knowledge than me want to take a crack? I'm a bit unsure on the changeover years.

Quote Originally Posted by MFI 72S View Post
    The Sport seats in my '72 has the peanut style headrest as shown above.