Thread: WTB: very good used or NOS European short wheel base tail lights/turn lenses

WTB: very good used or NOS European short wheel base tail lights/turn lenses

UPDATE: I NEED ONLY 1 PASSENGER REAR TAIL LIGHT IN THE EURO VERSION AND MY CAR WILL BE COMPLETE SERIOUS BUYER!

I am looking for a set of European style turn signal and tail light assemblies, all 4 or a pair. They would be going on a very nice 65 sunroof car so they must suit the car. NOS or very good used.

Similar to the ones in this picture but in the opposite condition. No repros please.

Serious buyer!

Email me direct for fastest response: allaircooled@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by VintageExcellen; 03-18-2013 at 06:04 PM.

i have this one $600, very small crack above my thumb in last pic.euro_light_002.jpgeuro_light_003.jpgeuro_light_005.jpgeuro_light_007.jpg
    registry #2072

If Vintage Excellen passes on the light, I will make you an offer for the cracked light. Do you know if the crack will grow with vibration from the car? Chris E-Mail: norge911S@verizon.net
    1. Chris-Early S Registry#205
    2. '70 911S Tangerine
    3. '68 911L Euro Ossi Blue

no response from vintage excellence, open to offers
    registry #2072

Found a passenger NOS unit, looking for driver front and both rears, Jim I am interested in your lens but I was first going to try to see if there was one out there with no crack.

Quote Originally Posted by VintageExcellen View Post
    Found a passenger NOS unit, looking for driver front and both rears, Jim I am interested in your lens but I was first going to try to see if there was one out there with no crack.
    Please contact me
    Joe Annicelli
    Early 911S Registry #751
    Polo Red/Black 1967 Porsche 911S Coupe "Walter"
    Black/Red 1967 Alfa GTJr. Coupe "Nero"
    Italian Red 1994 Ducati 900SS/SP looks fast standing still
    Italian Red 1957 Gilera 150 Sport

Ahhhh the sixties... I envision myself one early Saturday morning wearing plaid shorts, black shoes with white socks smoking a cigarette heading to the hardware store to buy a bag of nails.
    SWB cars are an acquired taste however once acquired theirs no turning back.

I have found both front Euro lenses and driver rear - all NOS. I am quite aware of the pricing point on these lights by now.

I need one rear passenger side Euro tail light - either NOS or perfect used condition - PLEASE

This will complete the very special car I am doing right now and help me sleep a little better at night

bump bump bump