Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: TR, ST, Gloria Fire extinguishers

FS: TR, ST, Gloria Fire extinguishers...SOLD......

I have for sale 2 Original "Gloria" german fire extinguishers, as fitted to Various TR, ST,
    factory race and sports purposes cars. And also fitted to the Monte Carlo winning 914-6GT, as kindly informed by Armando
    One is date 1969. The second unit is dated 1970.

The unit with the Yellow tab is already sold.

These are both in very good condition complete with factory seal tab. complete with original fixing brackets.

Very rare, nice patina, hard to find in this condition. Perfect for an original, or replica period, TR, ST, sports purpose race car.

Price, $400.00. per unit. Postage to the US is, $220 per extinguisher. Hazardous goods. However, i can ship both of these units for this amount. It would be great to ship these to one buyer or location to keep the price down.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]
    6.12.12 007.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by stretch; 01-28-2013 at 06:18 AM.

Still have these 2 units available

Price drop, $520 inc shipping per unit. good discount for both units.

1970 dated extinguisher is Sold............

1969 unit still available.

Both units are Sold.

If you need a Bavaria, Auto Total, or Gloria unit for your R, TR, ST. ? Send me a mail.

Dave

Hello Dave,

You have a PM.

Thanks

Here we go again...

Hi david, this is armando. Evidently we now have a new member with the same ID as I've used for years and I wanted you to know the above post by "914-6 GT" is not coming from me. Be aware. Someone did the same thing at eBay a few months ago, used the same 914-6 GT ebay I use but only added a space between two of the characters to make his eBay ID appear different. A bit frustrating to say the least. BTW, Ebay allowed it and there was not a thing I could. One ebay rep from overseas made that executive decision after i spent over 35 minutes on the phone, on-hold.

Merry Xmas!
    Last edited by 914-6gt; 12-24-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Sorry Dave, free bump to the top!

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...l=1#post696976

No Problem Armando. And a merry xmas to you too !

I wish i could use the free bump. I have a list of members as long as your arm searching for various extinguishers.

I think you have them all Armando.

Dave

Hello Dave and Armando,

Sorry for that. I change the user name to have no confusion with 914-6gt, Armando's user name

I have just tried the registry with the same user name I use on a french 914 website.

Best regards

Wilfrid