Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newtown, CT. mass murder

Banned

Newtown, CT. mass murder

It's really difficult to give a rip about Porsches when 20 children and 8 adults are murdered in cold blood. Puts life, death, sin, and God in perspective.
    Please pray for healing and strength for these parents, family, friends, and community.

I agree. Keeps happening.
    Porsche Historian, contact for Kardex & CoA-type Reports
    Addicted since 1975, ESR mbr# 2200 to 2024 03
    Researching Paint codes and Engine Build numbers

old softie67S
    I have driven through this town a hundred times. It is an small New England town, with virtually no violent crime. This is unbelievable. I am so sad for the victims and their families, and equally sad for every child that made it out of the school alive. There lives have been changed forever in ways we can not even imagine.
    Tom
    Tom

67S soft rear window
    60 356 Cab
    70 914-6 3.2 short stroke twin plug
    05 Audi S4 Cabrio (commuter)
    05 Audi Alroad (family driver)
    Aprilia SR 50R (Sanibel scoot)

Banned
    Its incredibly disturbing........this is happening way to often. All seemed to start with the Gabby Gifford incident...
    Thoughts and Prayers to the families

this is like a 9/11 for a small town like theirs... indeed prayers to the parents and children alike.
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128

I have lived in Newtown since 1984. My son grew up in this beautiful New England town. My wife was a fourth grade teacher here for several years. I would like to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers while we as a community navigate our way through this most difficult time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    '72T 2.7 RS spec race car
    '79SC 3.6 ltr. hot rod
    '06 BMW 530xi

here's an article worth reading "I am Adam Lanza's Mom"
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2311009.html
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128

nemo me impune lacessit Kris Clewell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EARLY911ZOO View Post
    here's an article worth reading "I am Adam Lanza's Mom"
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2311009.html
    I read that earlier. It's spot on. My sister was special needs, its a huge burden on family. Its too bad the media is hell bent on glorifying and immortalizing this behavior. As more and more details come out I really wish the media would just stop. What a tragedy. Sick.
    Last edited by Kris Clewell; 12-16-2012 at 07:50 PM.
    -Kris Clewell

Professional photojournalist

red decklid club member #1

Here in Europe like i guess in the redt of the worlf our thought and prayers are with the families, its a trajic moment.
    Most Europeans do not understand the right to own a weapon, and the first thing they say is, they should be prohibuted, out lawed etc, and that these trajic moments would not happen.
    I to dissagree with this reasaning, and like nany state, thevoroblem is not tge weapon, but the pearson using it.
    In Denmark, where there is a strick gun control, like most oh the EU countries at the begining of the year a dusturb man killed 10 students, with high powered rifles and guns.
    So the solution is not restriccion, but attention to those in need, like this mother, who aperantly rased this troubled son.
    In either case its a very sad, and trajic moment.
    San

53 Pre A, 65 356
    70 914/6 GT
    65 912, 67 911
    71 911 Targa,72 E Tara, 73 911 Targa
    70 911 S,71 911 S,70 911 T,
    71 911 T, 72 911 E ,73 911 T
    74 911 Coupe
    74 911 Targa
    1972 RennSport Bus

Early Reg # 771

I am very sorry to hear about the poor kids and teachers of this awful event. I think we all have opinions, and maybe SOME answers, but at this point... I just really feel very sorry for all the poor kids and for their grieving families. My thoughts are with them. When I think about it, I hug my kids and tell them I love them.
    1968 911S
    1986 Carrera
    2006 Carrera S

1973 BMW 3.0CS - Frances (gone but not forgotten)