Thread: FS: @eBay - '64 911 #300173 on eBay - No affiliation

FS: @eBay - '64 911 #300173 on eBay - No affiliation

"I have more pictures if wanted"
    nah... I just want to buy it on four lousy pictures and an iffy text...here's my $155K ....geeze louise!
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128

Quote Originally Posted by EARLY911ZOO View Post
    "I have more pictures if wanted"
    nah... I just want to buy it on four lousy pictures and an iffy text...here's my $155K ....geeze louise!
    lots of men that are tired of collecting 1% interest on their $$ RB. Why not drive it and collect 10%
    [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]
    Curt Autenrieth
    S Registry # 152

Porsches:
    1.6L 2.7L
    1.8L 3.0L
    2.0L 3.2L
    2.2L 3.4L h20 cooled
    2.4L 3.6L air & h20 cooled
    3.8L

That things been for sale before on Ebay with the same 4 lousy pix! :-)

"This classic 1964 911 has been a daily driver for the currant(sp)owner for over 37 years. the body is in great shape it does have a few small dents and dings there is no visable body rot from rust except for pin head size spots from the the rocker moulding holes. (huh?) the exterior and jambs have been painted 2 or 3 timesthe hood and engine lid was(?) replaced with brand new oem parts the last time in 1998. still have the original parts in storage. the trans is orig.the engine case was replaced with one close to the same vintage.(horse shoes and hand grenades) the engine is high performance with weber carbs. it did not have the factory front seats when purchased and the wood dash was painted black.the solex carbs and oem air cleaner maybe in storage? (either they are or they are not) it does not have the original steering wheel radio.or wheels.all these parts can be found if the new owner wants to restor to original.i have researched and found all the parts are available.if you have any questions call don 925-639-6013 i have more pictures if wanted"

By my understanding of "original", this could never be original again. Oh sure, get out the stamping tools and the end mill and you could do a "job" on it.
    20 years into the future I'm sure it will show up "perfectly original" in every respect.
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Quote Originally Posted by sithot View Post
    "This classic 1964 911 has been a daily driver for the currant(sp)owner for over 37 years. the body is in great shape it does have a few small dents and dings there is no visable body rot from rust except for pin head size spots from the the rocker moulding holes. (huh?) the exterior and jambs have been painted 2 or 3 timesthe hood and engine lid was(?) replaced with brand new oem parts the last time in 1998. still have the original parts in storage. the trans is orig.the engine case was replaced with one close to the same vintage.(horse shoes and hand grenades) the engine is high performance with weber carbs. it did not have the factory front seats when purchased and the wood dash was painted black.the solex carbs and oem air cleaner maybe in storage? (either they are or they are not) it does not have the original steering wheel radio.or wheels.all these parts can be found if the new owner wants to restor to original.i have researched and found all the parts are available.if you have any questions call don 925-639-6013 i have more pictures if wanted"

By my understanding of "original", this could never be original again. Oh sure, get out the stamping tools and the end mill and you could do a "job" on it.
    20 years into the future I'm sure it will show up "perfectly original" in every respect.
    When I used to play "ball" we would call this a "hail-Mary" !!!
    [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]
    Curt Autenrieth
    S Registry # 152

Porsches:
    1.6L 2.7L
    1.8L 3.0L
    2.0L 3.2L
    2.2L 3.4L h20 cooled
    2.4L 3.6L air & h20 cooled
    3.8L

Senior Member Christian Guthrie's Avatar
    "20 years into the future I'm sure it will show up "perfectly original" in every respect." That's optimistic. With the 50 year anniversary right around the corner, I will bet sooner. They were probably "in storage" all along.