Thread: FS: Deser Seats

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar

FS: Deser Seats

I have 2 Deser used seats for sale - can sold one only - best one 700USD, one with dents 500 USD - OBO - Shipping not included - paypal accepted or trade to RS bucket seats (repro)
    IMGP5971.jpgIMGP5973.jpgIMGP5974.jpgIMGP5976.jpgIMGP5977.jpg

Cheers
    Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

buuummmppp
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Dear Xavier,

My name is Friso Talsma, I have some questions regarding your D'eser seats. I seem to have same seats fitted to my car. The only thing is that i cannot seem to find any info on these seats.
    It would be terrific if you could help out on the following:
    - Do you know what the type is of this seat (in other words, do they have a name?)
    - Furthermore I am curious when you purchased this seats, so from what period are these?

Again your help would be highly appreciated.

Brgrds
    Friso

Quote Originally Posted by Talsma View Post
    Dear Xavier,

My name is Friso Talsma, I have some questions regarding your D'eser seats. I seem to have same seats fitted to my car. The only thing is that i cannot seem to find any info on these seats.
    - Do you know what the type is of this seat (in other words, do they have a name?)
    - Furthermore I am curious when you purchased this seats, so from what period are these?

Brgrds
    Friso
    A simple search on the term deser reveals this http://www.deser.it/ so are you really sure that finding this is a problem?
    But to me the seats look more like the BF Torino Model https://bf-torino.com/Nuerburgring-R
    As for age they are not vintage and you can buy them nowadays.
    In the last days there were a couple of new members with strange first posts - I suspect bots or future scammers.

Quote Originally Posted by uai View Post
    A simple search on the term deser reveals this http://www.deser.it/ so are you really sure that finding this is a problem?
    But to me the seats look more like the BF Torino Model https://bf-torino.com/Nuerburgring-R
    As for age they are not vintage and you can buy them nowadays.
    In the last days there were a couple of new members with strange first posts - I suspect bots or future scammers.
    This is just an honest question,
    And i know the website of Deser very well, yet this specific model doesn't exist anymore in their current offering.
    Since i already have this seats in my car i was just curious to learn more about this specific model.
    The only match i found via google where these ones on the forum, hence my questions.

I hope i didn't offended anyone with my questions, i was just curious to get some more info.

Greetings Friso,

That is an old post indeed, and those seats were already in the 911 I bought. So not much answers to your questions. Those seats are (were) repro and pretty new. Deser is a seat manufacturer with a website : www.deser.it. Contact them.
    I just browed the web site and seems those are not produced. So I no more have information to provide.
    They look a bit like the Recaro Ideal S I have too.

All the best.
    X

Dear Xavier,

Brgrds
    Friso
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Some pics

Will not help, but...
    IMGP8016.jpgIMGP8010.jpg
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Many thanks for your reply.
    These are definitely the same seats as in my car.
    No doubt about it. Will try to contact Deser with further questions.
    These specific Deser seats are very hard to find on internet, next to your images i found 1 on the Desr facebook page.
    a very old post as well and a very unclear pic.
    Anyway, doesn't matter. I like them and am very happy with them.
    All the best

My pleasure. And yes they are very cool seats.
    Any chance to get pics of your car ? Location ?

All the best
    X

Many thanks for your reply.
    These are definitely the same seats as in my car.
    No doubt about it. Will try to contact Deser with further questions.
    These specific Deser seats are very hard to find on internet, next to your images i found 1 on the Desr facebook page.
    a very old post as well and a very unclear pic.
    Anyway, doesn't matter. I like them and am very happy with them.
    All the best
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

This is just an honest question,
    And i know the website of Deser very well, yet this specific model doesn't exist anymore in their current offering.
    Since i already have this seats in my car i was just curious to learn more about this specific model.
    The only match i found via google where these ones on the forum, hence my questions.

I hope i didn't offended anyone with my questions, i was just curious to get some more info.
    As written these seem to be BF Torino seats (perhaps d'eser sold them in former times before they made their Idealsitz repop) follow the link in my post above

https://bf-torino.com/Nuerburgring-R