Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Reproduction 1970 & 1973 Le Mans Parking Pass Windshield Decal Sticker Ltd Run

FS: Reproduction 1970 & 1973 Le Mans Parking Pass Windshield Decal Sticker Ltd Run

What I have for sale are two different reproduction Le Mans windshield decal parking passes. One of them being for the 1973 race, and the other of course being 1970 in honor of Steve McQueen's movie "Le Mans".

They are each 4" in diameter. The images of of each one are from a scanner. If it would help, I can always take a closeup shot of one installed. These are are part of a limited production one time only run. I have sold them at the Lit Show the last two years, and they've been a hit there.

All posted prices are for the US only. I do ship international, and I will gladly give you a price.

$10 shipped First Class Mail with a tracking number. If you wanted Priority Mail, the cost would be $15. For purchases of three or more stickers, the cost is $8 each shipped.

Being a 356/911 enthusiast myself, I'm looking forward to spending more time here and hopefully contribute when I can.

Decal (1).jpg
    Decal (2).jpg
    Decal (3).jpg
    20140414_123126.jpg

"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting."

-Michael Delaney
    Last edited by rockandrollrods; 05-05-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Sorry for the delete and repost. I put this in the wrong room originally.

Sold two of the '73s. Thanks Kent!

Just sold two of the 70s. You guys rock! I'm glad I finally joined after lurking and reading long enough.

Three more sold tonight. I'm kicking myself for not making more for the Lit Show this year.

Are they correct in being somewhat clear/goldyellow? any pics of the other side? Let me know if you have more. I will take one.

Steve Var.
    66 Fulvia
    72 914

They are correct color wise. I don't have any good pictures of the other side at this point. One of the members here is going to get me some pictures soon of one on the car. I do still have more of them available. Thank you.

That does sound more correct actually. The camera is down right now, so I can't get a decent picture of it to explain it better. Let me see what I can do though.

Had to take a little visit to the hospital today. Kind of through off my day a bit. Let me see what I can do picture wise.

Another '70 sold! Nice.