Thread: FS: MOTO-LITA MK III 15"/39mm NewOldSotck from 60īs

FS: MOTO-LITA MK III 15"/39mm NewOldSotck from 60īs

MOTO-LITA MK III MAHOGANY 15"/39mm NewOldSotck from 60īs

PORSCHE 901/911/912 up

THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD

This Moto-Lita steering wheel is a true beauty made in late 60īs in the old factory of Moto-lita, itīs NewOldStock never been mounted on a car, it comes with old factory original plastic bag, Moto-Lita has new factory for some years now, i found this in old car part shop, this is a very rare steering wheel in this condition, as i was told by my friend Brian Jones in UK he is the Moto-Lita dealer.

Thank you for watching

Kindest regards

Paulo

IMGP0039.jpgIMGP0040.jpgIMGP0041.jpgIMGP0042.jpgIMGP0043.jpg
    Last edited by papiko; 04-17-2013 at 06:44 AM.

Last edited by papiko; 04-17-2013 at 06:43 AM.

Weekend bump

Is the horn and hub included?

Thanks,
    Mauricio
    Three Pedal Posse
    Member # 1935

1968 Porsche 912-6 TR Tribute
    1968 Porsche 911 L
    1973 VW Sportsbug
    1974 Porsche 911 S
    1991 Porsche 964 Carrera 2 3.8

"if you see a fork in the road, PICK IT UP!"

Yes Mauricio, is complete as you see in first pictures.

Best regards

Paulo

Considering offers before goes on ebay...

This steering wheel is now sold, thank you for watching

kind regards

Paulo

Saltspring Island, BC Canada & Minneapolis
    Thank you Paulo!
    I've always loved the old Moto Lita's in English cars - but had never seen one in a Porsche. Am I going to be the only one with one of these in his '69??? Must be my British background..... Anyone have a photo of theirs?

Tim

Hi Tim,

I guess that is like NARDI or any other manufacteur, they have excelente wheels, but a lot of people prefer MOMO my guess is got to do with some Porsche Racing cars from 70īs allthought iīv seen all kinds of steering wheels in Porsche, some of them i dont even try to sell in US like CISA or AZF or RAID, when it concernīs to 911īs everybody wants a flat MOMO even when they cost a fortune, and even with MOMO must be certain modelīs, letīs say PROTOTIPO-MONZA-SEBRING-ELITE-LE-MANS are the most popular therefore the most expensive, that does not mean that they are better or worst than others, VDM were the original ones, apart from that all the aftermarket wheels are OK. PERSONAL-NARDI-RAID-MOTO LITA-CISA-VICTOR FERRERO-i have seen them all, the funny thing thought is that the 917 sales brochure shows the original car with a 3 pad MOMO PROTOTIPO DISHED, but on the other hand in PORSCHE MUSEUM you have another wheel stated as the original for the race car, that lookīs a lot like made by MOTO-LITA regular hub drill, but i dont think it is, it can be something made costum for the car the holes in the steering wheel lookīs like a UK manufacteur Frederick Butler & Son that made AVANTI wheels and also VILEM B. HAAN wheels with same frames that were export to US and a lot of costums racing wheels!!!check on pictures...anyway big mistery hobby...

all the best...

Paulo

HAANaccessoryad1966.jpgIMG_0060.jpgSem Thgkítulo.jpgSem Título - Cópia.jpg