Thread: WTB - Fuchs 15 x 7 and Fuchs 15 x 8 wheels

WTB - Fuchs 15 x 7 and Fuchs 15 x 8 wheels

Looks like everybody is interested in buying Fuchs! I am looking for a set of 15 x 7 and 15 x 8 Fuchs wheels. Unfortunately i have just discovered that mine are 16" wheels. Bummer!
    Regards,
    Richard

76 Carrera 3.0 Group Sc racer - it's getting lonely out here!

OMG - it gets worse. I've just discovered my alternative wheels are 3 piece wheels and thus not allowed by CAMS. So my requirement has now become desperate! Anybody not going to Phillip Island who might have some spare 15x7 and 15x8 wheels that I could borrow! Nothing like last minute surprises!!!
    Regards,
    Richard

Rich,

I'm 99% sure I have a set of 7 & 8 Fuchs you could borrow if you get stuck.

You are also allowed to run minilight style wheels, the superlite ones are made in Oz and are available in the correct size/offset.
    Cheers, Ryan

Founder and chief centre cap remover at : ZOLLHAUS / Design driven custom PORSCHE : https://zoll.haus

Thanks mate. I will probably need to take you up in your offer as I will need 2 sets of wheels and would like to find at some point at least 1 set of Fuchs to buy. Probably look to buy one set of Superlites too. Will give you a call.
    Regards,
    Richard

I have a set of Fuchs 2x7 and 2x8 for Carreras 3. Will be going to PI as well, pm me if u interested

Rich,

Wheels in very good conditions, not concourse off course.

Centers been repainted matt black by Dave Belford at Roads & Tracks.

Center caps included, looking for $1900.

IMG_0081.JPGIMG_0080.JPG

With regard to superlight, been there done that. 2 issues with them, one is they are a misnomer (quite heavy) but more importantly the stud holes are not big enough for 911 studs (at least for mid 911 not sure about 901 but I imagine it would be the same) so at the very least you will need longer studs.