Thread: FS: 1972 Porsche 911 T/E/S service information manual original 65 pages

FS: 1972 Porsche 911 T/E/S service information manual original 65 pages

SOLD, thank you for looking. This is an original service information manual for the 1972 911 T/E/S. It is 65 pages. Basically it tells what is new/different for this year, has a lot of charts/diagrams/photos, and gives some information on servicing the cars, notably the engine and new 915 transmission. Let’s see, there is also technical data, a number decoder and a list of new special tools for this year. It is fairly thorough, a great source of information as well as a collectors item.

The glue that once served as a binding is still there, but the pages are coming apart in clumps. Nothing is missing, I have a brad holding it together. Overall it is in ...... good condition, it is dirty where it was thumbed through once upon a time, and a few of the pages are dirty, the worst one is the first one, shown below. It mentions horsepower ratigs in two places, and the numbers are crossed out with the correct number written in. also there is one note in it, the distributer shaft is large and it says that you need to order a div=ffernt case because of it, give the part number. that's all the writing in it. $100 US dleivered, my email is cs8815 at aol dot com.

Last edited by 88cs; 03-05-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Hi, if you will post to the UK I will take it.
    Thanks
    Alan

Hi Alan -

I can do that:-) PM Sent.
    Last edited by 88cs; 02-25-2013 at 09:01 AM.

I had one of these with my 1972S when I bought it in 1988. I crashed on the West Cork Rally in 2000 and somehow the manual remained from then til now in the glove box. Exposed to rain etc it had almost fully glued itself together. Dam ! and Dam!. If only we could look into the future and see what's worth keeping .

This is still available.