For those of you in the southeast, a new Concours is going to take place on May 5th at the Pinehurst Resort on the first holes of Course 3 and 5. Pinehurst is a special place for this event as it has hosted the US Open Championship in years past and will host the Mens and Ladies US Open Championships in 2014 in back to back weeks, which has never been done!
The Concours announced Bob Ingram as the Event Chairman, a name many of us recognize as he has one of the finest Porsche collections in the US. Bob will make sure Porsche is well represented at the Concours!
I have been asked to head up Car Club Corral parking and group ticket sales. Corral ticket pricing is $45 for 1 Patron (includes parking) and $80 for 2 Patrons in the same auotmobile. The Porsche Corral will be very close to the Concours show field and will be a car show in and of itself! I will post info here as it becomes available, in the meantime you can check the event out at www.pinehurstconcours.com
Ticket sales are limited, car corral parking even more limited and if anyone is interested I can be reached on my cell; 910-315-2918 or swiftmotoring@gmail.com.
Look forward to seeing you in Pinehurst!
Marvin