Thread: Wtb: 2.4s

Wtb: 2.4s

I am looking for a 2.4S which a clean and clear history from new. I would like the car to have all it's original documents and tools from new. I am open to colours and original configuration. RHD preferred but open to great LHD car.

I would consider a 2.7RS if it's 100% correct with all it's original documents.

Edward

Nothing to do with me but two cars in the UK, one Rhd one lhd,

http://www.paul-stephens.com/Porsche-911-2.4S/car4595

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...ration/1184283

Regards
    Mike
    RS#1551(sold)
    67S
    73E (home after 25 years) and sold again
    Early S reg. #681

Hi Mike

The PS car is sold. I made an offer but although the car is very original on the inside the exterior and body needs the full works which at the price wanted was a stretch too far.

I am only after a Coupe.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Been looking for a genuine car for ages, don't seem to be many around, a few being restored but none for sale. By the time I got over to see the PS car it'd already gone under offer. Good history, ie one family from new, so I'd have been interested too.
    Any idea how many rhd 2.4S coupes came to the uk and how many are left now? Seems like looking for a needle in a haystack!

There were 190 Rhd 2.4S models imported through AFN in model years 72/73, 144 coupes (72/73) and 46 targas (73).
    How many are left? Unknown

Regards
    Mike
    RS#1551(sold)
    67S
    73E (home after 25 years) and sold again
    Early S reg. #681