Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: The Repa race harness. made to order.

FS: The Repa race harness. made to order.

I have had several requests to make The Repa 3 point race harnesses using my Euro material as fitted to factory race ST, RSR 906, 908 race cars.

I have some existing stock of dated hardware. 68-72. All my hardware is fully dismantled, re plated, zinc and clear. All chrome is replated, but not over restored. All plastics are fully refreshed. Then re-built as good as new.

Adjuster are as per 908 - 904 metal 3 bar period sliders. All fixing tabs are Repa restored silver zinc plated. Snap hook fixings are also available.

Webbing is early Euro Black / Orange tracer thread. As per factory. A 100% perfect reproduction. This webbing is tested, and exceeds the original material strength.

All webbing construction is performed by a fully certified seat belt installer. Thread stitch patterns are 5 thread Repa pattern as original. Harness tags have 100% perfect fonts
    Correct size, 165mm x 40-41mm. Printed on coated nylon material.

Prices will start at, £550. If you have existing hardware to use.

If you have no hardware, prices will be around,£750 - 800 per pair dependent on the mounting application, roll bar, parcel shelf etc.

I will only build 2 sets per month. This is not my day job.
    Lead time is, 4 weeks from order to delivery. All i need are some basic measurements for your bespoke application.

A few photo's of my first harness build. And some NOS 908 harnesses. + Period harness 1970

Stretch,

Any chance you can post the installation instructions? Will the lap belts mount in the same location as the stock belts?

Ted

Ted, There are no installation instructions. These mount in any location that the customer chooses.
    Some will mount them on the sill. Others will want them in the SWB mounting points, roll bar, parcel shelf, etc etc.

Dave

I'm in for a set Dave.........found it!!!!

Will figure measurements for you thanks
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Had the pleasure of being asked to make a set of Repa race harnesses for Clyde's fantastic viper Green 72 ST build. Just finished, ready for shipping. A few photo's.

Next up, genuine RS lightweight !

Last edited by stretch; 06-09-2013 at 08:55 AM.

They are going in here when its done. Thanks Dave another piece of the puzzle in place.

No if we can get the email trail working so I can actually pay you!!!

With "Bantam" providing the ST seats and lightweight runners the car is getting a distinctive UK feel
    not sure thats such a good think for an "Aussie" car
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Clyde Boyer

TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Clyde, pictures are back. Hope you get these Mon-Tuesday.

I have a slot for 1 more pair to be constructed, 14th June. Price is, £730.00 posted worldwide.

Dave

Here's a set on the way to the US. These are destined for an original RS lightweight.

Limited stock of hardware available. I will make my 1st set of 3 point fixed next week. If that goes ok, then i may offer this service on the board.

Dave

Clyde, thank you for the kind comments on your ST thread

Nick, your ST harnesses are built and on the way to the USA !

4 sets of hardware left to build these harnesses. £730 inc shipping worldwide.

Here is what Dave is talking about Recaro ST seats and Daves harness installed in my ST project
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Clyde Boyer

TYP 901 Register Inc #6