I decided to post these on Ebay after a long hiatus of using that service. I'm just too out of touch on prices these days, so posted them at a starting bid of $1, with no reserve. The auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161001374007...witem=&vxp=mtr

These carburetors are Italian manufacture, Weber 40 IDA 3C. They were removed from my 1966 Porsche 911 last week, replaced by the original Solex 40 P1 carbs. This is a complete, turnkey kit for any Porsche 911, including:

- All linkages and crossbars

- OEM Porsche manifolds (1967 manufacture date)

- PMO fuel rails (highly desirable and costly)

- Bell cranks

- OEM airbox attachment buckets

I can also include an OEM airbox at no charge, except additional postage, which can be costly due to size.

These carbs are in superb running condition and were NOT cleaned prior to listing to ensure 100% honest representation. A trained eye will notice a distinct lack of signs of leaking fuel from faulty seals - these are as advertised: in good running condition with no surprises. My car started every time, even on cold mornings. Just turn the key to let the fuel pump prime, stab the throttle twice and turn the key.

These carbs are currently configured for a 2.0L Porsche 911 with Solex carbs and should work as configured on most 2.0L – 2.2L configurations. These carbs are also compatible with any Porsche 911 motor from 2.0L – 3.8L with proper jetting and venturis.