Last fall, I did a through the hood conversion on my 914/6, adding a 108mm Blau cap I bought from a fellow board member.

I have finally received my 108mm Blau gas cap back from the chrome plater, and I can officially say my Through the Hood Cap project is done.

During the conversion I designed and made my own T-handle for my cap. I did 2 different designs so I could pick the one I'd like best. THandles2.jpgTHandles1.jpgTHandles3.jpgHence with the leftover materials, I ran out all I could make on the T-handles.

I have 5 handles left to sell. Below hopefully, are some pics for reference. 3 of them have a curved top, and 2 have a flat top. The bases are curved pretty close to the curvature of the 108mm Blau gas cap. Close enough to finish massaging into place permanently.

All the handles are waterjetted from .048 #8 polish 304 stainless. They are a 3pc. design, all tig welded together.

No cap is included. The Purchase is for the handle only. Buyers will have to do all finishing work including sourcing your own cap.
1 of the handles has holes in it for tig welding to the cap. the other 4 have no holes at all.

I had mine sweat soldered to the cap, and the whole thing chromed to finish.

Price is $95.00ea handle, shipped via USPS flat rate box, lower 48 states. Payment will be by Cashiers check or Money Order only. No Paypal..
Hope someone likes them, it's just my idea I dreamed up.
When they're gone they're gone.
Em or Pm me for any details I may have left out.

Thanks in Advance,

Ron