Im headed up to Hershey this weekend to see what I can sell/buy, but I have no earthly idea what to price my emblems and seats at. I have an original "Continental" emblem off of what we believe is the first 356A cab in the country. My grandfather ordered one and went into NYC every wednesday for business and would check by Hoffman to see if they had his car yet. He walked in and there was a Jade Green A cab sitting in the showroom and he said, "thats my car." They told him it was the first one and he couldnt have it but sure enough he drove out with it an hour or two later. The metal flake in the paint of these cars cause the paint to rust and require a respray in 6 months, so when the car was getting resprayed he took of the emblems. My father found them in his garage YEARS ago and still has them. I asume they are in almost new condition since they were taken off 6 months from new.

Also I have a set of seats that need some reconditioning, but everything is still there. I think the seats are off of a C coupe or a B coupe.

I know guessing a price is tough without pictures, but can you guys offer me any information?

Kind Regards,
Dan