Thread: FS: 3 Heuer Carrera's (2x 1153 and 1x 3648)

FS: 3 Heuer Carrera's (2x 1153 and 1x 3648)

The perfect companion for your classic 911!

Heuer Carrera 3648 in very nice condition. Case: 36mm. Runs 210 degrees. Dial to die for! Comes on new generic unworn leather band. Serial: 70.xxx. All functions work. Asking: EUR 1.600.

Heuer Carrera 1153 with very rare Abercrombie & Fitch dial. Runs 270 degrees. Comes on very hardly worn leather band. Serial: 148.xxx. Very clean Caliber 12 movement. Tiny scratch on dial at H of Fitch. Hardly visible IRL. Fresh case polish. All functions work. Asking: EUR 1.750

Heuer Carrera 1153 with blue dial. Older damage around date window area. Runs 250 degrees. Comes on new generic unworn leather band. Serial: 186.???. Illegible due to bracelet wear. Very clean Caliber 12 movement. Scratch on back side due to me clumsy opening it. I'm pretty sure it will buff out nicely. Fresh case polish. All functions work. Asking: EUR 1.250.
    If necessary I can supply a silver NOS dial at additional cost.

I live in the Netherlands and will ship anywhere you want. Payment: bank or paypal. Dozens of references at OTD/VRM/TZ.

If anyone is concerned I can tell you that I have dealt with Maarten and purchased a watch from him. He is a man of his word and you will receive your purchase in the exact condition it is shown and described. He is truly a gentleman and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another watch from him knowing that he is trustworthy.

My two cents.

-Mike

Thanks Mike!

The A&F one is sold pending funds. Hereby a picture of the other blue one with the damaged dial with the silver dial fitted!
    Silver_zpsc9a0eaa3.jpg

Open to offers!

The gold one is the only one left. Asking: EUR 1.250!

OHPF! Thanks EarlyS