http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...#ht_2927wt_912

I wanted to post this car here so the group could discuss the restoration work done, it's correctness, and it's potential value.
I will start. Firstly, the car looks fabulous, and it is hard for me to fathom someone's willingness to restore a 69-73 911T to this level and somehow expect to get their money back out at the end. An S would be a different story. The only small things I see about the car which could be improved upon would be: the yellow engine shroud should be black instead of yellow. The 2.4T yellow shroud is correct for the MFI models. The black was used for the 73.5T. However, looking at the shroud itself, the injection hole cutouts seem to look correct for the CIS. I am wondering if the shroud was simply repainted yellow from black, or if the new shrouds for CIS are only being offered in yellow. Secondly, the dash looks like it has been recovered in vinyl instead of buying a new one. Third, if one is going this far in committing a near flawless restoration, why jetcoat a pair of banged up heat exchangers?Why not just drop an extra grand on a brand new set of SSI's?
All in all, a beautiful car. The only question left is how much is a concourse level 73.5 911T worth? I am going to venture around $75-80k. That having been said, at this level of restoration, can a silver 2.4 911S targa with similar level restoration be worth $30-40k more simply based upon the extra 50hp?