Thread: FS: 350mm Abarth: Antidote to the Prototipo

FS: 350mm Abarth: Antidote to the Prototipo

For Sale is a very nice and patina'd Abarth-style 350mm wheel. It is not stamped MoMo or any other manufacturer. Although I tried unsuccessfully to capture it photographically, the only marking on the wheel is "Made in Italy". This is will fit a standard MoMo hub and accept a cancel ring and MoMo horn button (not included). The wheel has a slight dish with a thick rim and immaculate stitching.

If you're looking for the antidote to 'just another Prototipo' then this is the wheel you have been waiting for. Very desirable 350mm size. Asking $400 plus $15 shipping within the U.S. by Priority Mail. PayPal preferred. This will go to the first person to respond to the thread with the words, "I'll take it". Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
    Mike
    Last edited by ibmiked; 06-06-2013 at 11:33 AM.

Bump for adjusted price.

Shouldn't you be at a wedding?

D

Yes, I'm sitting on a beach in Greece sipping a cocktail and preparing to go to a wedding next week.

All the same, the wheel is sold to a righteous 912'er pending payment.

Mike -

If your sale falls through, I'll take it.

Seth

Loud lederhosen saves lives hoffman912's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmiked View Post
    Yes, I'm sitting on a beach in Greece sipping a cocktail and preparing to go to a wedding next week.

All the same, the wheel is sold to a righteous 912'er pending payment.

Harry Hoffman
    1968 912 #3656, burgundy red 'Fritz'. Some mods..
    912 Registry charter member #912R0195-C
    Early 911S Registry Member #2070
    356 Registry Member #36691

http://hoffman912.blogspot.com/