Thread: Gorgeous 1986 Audi Coupe GT for sale... 67k miles VGC, PNW

Gorgeous 1986 Audi Coupe GT for sale... 67k miles VGC, PNW

Up for sale: 1986 Audi Coupe GT with (Just turned 68k miles) sat since 2004 when water pump failed, Rare Non Sunroof, non power locks, it has zero rust with overall very nice paint condition, it has all original glass including windshield... All aspects of this car are in good order cosmetically and mechanically as it runs and drive very nice. Full service just completed including timing belt, seals, water pump, t-stat, all v belts, valve cover gasket, air filter, fuel filter Etc...
    It is very rare to find one in this condition with low miles and zero rust. It does have some minor paint flaws and also the drivers left bolster is in need of some attention. Please don't hesitate to call me with Questions or if you would like to purchase...
    Its a beautiful Coupe GT and wont last long

Thank you
    verzadesign@mail.com
    http://s697.photobucket.com/user/Por...?sort=2&page=1

Last edited by pastel2020; 01-05-2018 at 04:46 PM.

wow bring a trailer quality..... some one is going to get a great car......
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

I hate to sell this car,, but the right buyer will find it; as will the car to a buyer... Thanks for the Positive input!

Beautiful car, someone just needs to swap a 20V turbo motor into it and go have some fun.
    Phil
    Early S Junkie # 658

Quote Originally Posted by pu911rsr View Post
    Beautiful car, someone just needs to swap a 20V turbo motor into it and go have some fun.
    Phil
    "Earmuffs little G.G. Coupe" Lol. That would be like putting a V8 into the back of a low mile early 911S... Ya its not a 20Vt,, but it sure is nimble and quick without a Quattro system in the car. Thats for sure!! And I bet there is a lot less of these around with low miles and in this condition than early esses. Hey its a great car for the price of a set of wheels...
    Thanx for Diggin!!

I had a GT back in the day and put nearly 400k miles on it. It was one of my favorite cars of all time. Good luck with the sale. Wish you were 1500 miles closer.
    Bill Woods
    S Registry #1005

Quote Originally Posted by WM711 View Post
    I had a GT back in the day and put nearly 400k miles on it. It was one of my favorite cars of all time. Good luck with the sale. Wish you were 1500 miles closer.
    If you are interested I would split the shipping with you!!

Just turned 68k...

Quote Originally Posted by Macroni View Post
    wow bring a trailer quality..... some one is going to get a great car......

http://bringatrailer.com/2013/06/25/...audi-coupe-gt/
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

Quote Originally Posted by pastel2020 View Post
    "Earmuffs little G.G. Coupe" Lol. That would be like putting a V8 into the back of a low mile early 911S... Ya its not a 20Vt,, but it sure is nimble and quick without a Quattro system in the car. Thats for sure!! And I bet there is a lot less of these around with low miles and in this condition than early esses. Hey its a great car for the price of a set of wheels...
    Thanx for Diggin!!
    +1. The early 10V engines are to Audi what an early S engine is to Porsche. And the normally-aspirated engines have an even better sound than their more powerful turbo brothers. Keep it pure. Well, maybe I'd cut the muffler off all together but ...

Edit: in fact, here's a barn-find 4000S with that normally-aspirated 10-valve 5-banger. This is the initial start-up after a 5+ year hibernation. It's basically running a straight pipe (BTW: no longer for sale, I sold this 2 years ago).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tme4Z-uXVvw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by CurtEgerer; 06-26-2013 at 05:34 AM.