Thread: FS: Weber 40 carbs

FS: Italian Weber 40 IDA carbs

I have a set of Italian weber carbs 40 IDA. 4F that I would like to sale. Decided to convert the car back to the original CIS !! The set is complete with K&N filters, Pressure hoses & the gauge. Please check out the pictures ! Asking $2900 send me a PM with any reasonable offer ! Thanks guys weber 1.JPGweber 2.JPGweber 3.JPGweber 4.JPGweber 5.JPG
    Last edited by LV911; 06-25-2013 at 05:17 AM.

here are some more pix
    Attached Images Attached Images

It looks like they're not IDS's, but what are they? IDA, IDT? Might help if you add this info..

Erik

Quote Originally Posted by kouwenhoven View Post
    It looks like they're not IDS's, but what are they? IDA, IDT? Might help if you add this info..

Erik
    I have no idea what that means ! does it supposed to say anywhere on it ? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by LV911 View Post
    I have no idea what that means ! does it supposed to say anywhere on it ? Thank you
    Under the cast lettering that says "Weber TIPO" you should see a series of characters stamped into the casting. It will read something like "40IDA". Under that are some more characters. Those two lines are what Erik is interested in.
    Last edited by Bill Simmeth; 06-25-2013 at 04:46 AM.

It says 40 IDA 30 below that 4 F ! They are visible on the original pictures but in the post I couldn't make it out either ! Sorry
    Last edited by LV911; 06-25-2013 at 05:12 AM.

Bump price drop $2650

Carbs are SOLD !