Thread: FS: two 1967 parts or project cars (package deal hot rod starter)

Loud lederhosen saves lives hoffman912's Avatar

FS: two 1967 parts or project cars (package deal hot rod starter)

I hate to do this but i need to sell this package. my goal was to buy the two and part them out, then i saw how good the chasis was and decided it would be a shame to chop up, and then my goal became to turn the white chasis into an rgruppe style car and then make fritz back to a stock 912. both cars are 1967 912 coupes. both are sold as a package deal.

Call me for questions 614.441.3898
    email me at hoffman912@gmail.com
    must be able to pick up cars in ohio.

price is $5700 for both cars. price is for cars only as seen in pics. cars are stored in my storage unit, along with the rest of my parts stash which is not included or for sale.

white car: 1967 coupe. was in hawaii before, the previous owner bought it in Sacramento. car was gutted and probably parted out before i purchased it. wiring is all there but the wires were cut at the fuse box. the car is very solid, rear seat area and tray are solid. the floors are solid except some pin holes. there is a rust hole on the top of the rocker/door sill plate. there is some surface rust in other areas and the front pan looks has a slice in it like someone tried to cut it -so it needs attention or replaced. this car is super super solid otherwise with very very minimal rust. this will either a) be a good donor car for one thats been in a wreck and needs a new front or rear clip or a solid car that could be restored or turned into a race car. imho you cannot find a better starting point for someone wanting to do a hot rod or a race car. have the hawaiian title in hand, but never transferred over since i was going to part it out.

red car: 1967 coupe. car is complete, original engine, interior, everything. chasis is way rusty. would need floors, rockers, front pan, and lots of rust repair. doors are not though and are very very solid (see pics!). one fender is fibre glass, one is metal. interior is in excellent shape.. the doors have not been cut for speakers and are virgin. the dash does not have a single crack. i have rarely seen a 67 original dash with out a crack. the door frames and chrome and trim are all there. the front bumper is fiber glass, 911s replica. the seats and panels are original and good shape. the gear box is a 5 speed. the engine is an original 912 engine. when i bought it i was told it turned over, but i was not successful in turning it, so will ad the caveat that you may be able to break it free, but i recommend a rebuild. title is from maryland and is in hand, but was never transferred due to i was going to part it out.

must sell both cars. if youre looking for parts, its a gold mine. if you're looking for a place to start with a really good chasis and platform for a race car or rgruppe car i promise that you will be hard pressed to find another chasis that is a better blank canvas to start with and rarely anything as solid or needing as minimal rust repair.

Last edited by hoffman912; 06-28-2013 at 04:29 PM.
    Harry Hoffman
    1968 912 #3656, burgundy red 'Fritz'. Some mods..
    912 Registry charter member #912R0195-C
    Early 911S Registry Member #2070
    356 Registry Member #36691

http://hoffman912.blogspot.com/

more images

Harry Hoffman

more images

Harry Hoffman

sale pending.
    Harry Hoffman