Thread: Looking for a link to on-line manual...

Looking for a link to on-line manual...

For the Bosch MFI CO2 test equipment (12 volt, two boxes, one big and one small). I would like to copy the Bosch manuals in English if possible.

Thanks

Speedo
    registry# 1283

Intruction manual

Like this one...but in a language I can actually read
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    registry# 1283

Anybody? These can't be that obscure. I may have inherited a couple sets of these and would love to have manuals... or at least copies.

TIA

Speedo
    registry# 1283

Ok, I guess I am just imagining that this operations manual exists. In fact the test equipment probably doesn't exist either. Otherwise, someone would have come forward and pointed me in the correct direction. I must be dreaming....

So can someone help me out here?

Speedo
    registry# 1283

Speedo,

Bosch has now a classic department.

You can find a ton of informations via their website. You have to register first, and then, dig, dig and dig.

But it's auto stuff related.

Maybe you can try to send an email. I always received answers, even if negatives.

Good luck with your hunt<

Olivier<

Yeah, I tried calling them and got shuttled around to different divisions with nobody having any clue. I decided to go ahead and send an email with the reference number from the top right corner of the manual "AW 173". We'll see where that gets me.

Speedo
    Last edited by speedo; 07-10-2013 at 09:30 AM.
    registry# 1283

Similar Threads

1. Lost link
    By Cliff in forum General Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 09:40 AM
  2. WTB: main oil line junction, between case and line
    By mcaterino in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 04:47 PM
  3. For Sale link
    By Max (SD) in forum For Sale/Wanted: Other Porsche Cars and Parts