Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Headlight glass, rings, screws

FS: Headlight glass, rings, screws

I sourced some new glass from Europe to offer with the headlight rings I have. Everything that I have seen offered now has the script on the inside.

Clear Hella SB19-SB20-SB21, $90 per pair. Stamped Made in Germany, have all inscriptions they are supposed to.

Clear Bosch Assymetrical for Euro lights, 65-67 style with no shelf top, these are the 4487 units. All correct inscriptions. $170 per pair.
    These look particularly good on the later cars not only 68 to 73, but also SC's, Carreras and 964's as they change the front end look of the car and are directly interchangeable into the "standard" H4 headlight assemblies.
    (note that I had these in yellow but they are sold out, should have them back in stock soon at $190 per pair).

I've been also offered the solid yellow (not painted yellow) H-1 AND H-4 headlight glass, but I know this has been around for a while and I'm not sure if this is still desireable. These would be $195 per pair (plus shipping of course). Pictured here as well below. I have a very limited stock on these but I can get more if there is a need.

Thanks!
    Eric
    autoforeign@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's the H-4 yellow glass picture.

Also here's an update to the headlight rings I offer. These are direct perfect replacements for use in all 65 to 67 headlight assemblies (both Euro and USA style) and also direct replacements for the H-4 assemblies from 1969 on (including the current offering). There's nobody else offering this version in the USA, not on Ebay or any of the other supply houses. The difference here is the base metal, these are brass and then chrome plated. Everyone else is using stamped steel. These also have correct domed (oval is the correct name) screws, not flat head machine screws. I offer both slotted head and phillips screws, the other rings only offer the flat head phillips style. Includes all hardware pictured. These are $89.50 each.

Also offering individually the slot head adjusting screws at $3 each (60mm).

And, I've also included the first picture of my prototype of my correct 27mm chrome plated brass screw that is used to mount all the headlights to the body from 1965 to 1973 (and later). This screw has not been available for years.... I'll have it soon, price not known as I'm still negotiating the plating, but it will be reasonable.

Cheers,
    E
    autoforeign@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

awesome on the screws!
    Renn-Spot - Cars & parts For Sale - http://renn-spot.blogspot.com/
    1970 911"S" - Black (originally silver)
    1974 911"S" - Silver
    1973 911"T" - Bahia Red - Now Sold
    10 sec 67 VW
    Early "S" Registry #439

Nice Eric!

John
    1959 356 Coupe, 1600 Super, sold
    1960 356 Roaster, race car, SCCA, sold
    1960 356 Roadster, show car, sold.
    1962 356 Cab, show car, sold.
    1965 911 #301111, Red Book Vol 1 "Cover Car," owned 54 years.
    1967 911 #307347, bare-bones, some road wear, a little surface rust, and a few dents..., owned 14 years.
    1970 914/6GT, (Sold - ran the last three Rennsports)owned 30 years.

Photography Site: JohnStraubImageWorks.com

Registry #983
    R Gruppe #741

Eric,

will you be at the Monterey Motorsports Reunion at Laguna Seca in August so I can pick up a couple of the headlight rings at that time.

Thank you, something we've needed for a long time.

JZG
    Before it became Ruprecht, my Porsche was a '70 911 T

Paying member No. 895 since 2006

" slavish adherence to originality wasn't for me, because the car wasn't as good as it could be."
    Rob Dickinson's response when asked what motivated him to build Singers

Very nice stuff Eric!

Thanks for the props guys!

John, sorry no Monterey for me this year. I will be joining my 90yo dad at his WWII 41st Infantry division reunion. Some great stories get told there, and I want to make sure I remember them all.

Shipping is pretty reasonable on these, I think it's $10 via Fedex ground to Norcal.

cheers,
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Soterik View Post
    I will be joining my 90yo dad at his WWII 41st Infantry division reunion. Some great stories get told there, and I want to make sure I remember them all.
    Priceless! I'd say you've got your priorities correct.

You happen to have the US Bosch clear lenses ? Thank you

Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by LV911 View Post
    You happen to have the US Bosch clear lenses ? Thank you
    Can You Clarify Which Ones You Want? (Sorry For The Caps)...