Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: @Excellence Mag - 1968 S

FS: @Excellence Mag - 1968 S

http://www.excellence-mag.com/classifieds/14279

Man, this looks great......

Nice job Don.....
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

Looks Very Nice-

Can you send me a couple pictures of your SC?

FRANK

I try not to chime in too much on Don's cars as he is a friend of mine and I could be perceived as biased. With that being said, I've been up close and personal to this car. The car is spectacular. I mean it, it is built to a level that only comes out of the top end restoration shops, and it's built to be driven. Driven hard.

It's rare air, but the only one I've seen of similar caliber was recently sold (twice) by Canepa and for a lot more money.

Cheers,
    Mike

[NOT AFFILIATED]

Does anyone know the VIN, Engine, Tranny #'s?

Asking: $195,000

Fully reconditioned from top to bottom. This 68S Coupe in spectacular Jewelry quality condition throughout. Finished in it’s original color of Light Ivory. The paint is absolutely outstanding with no chip damage. The bottom of the car is refinished in Light Ivory and fully detailed. The last owner had prepared and used the car for 5 star rallying with vintage Halda Speed Pilot, Rally Stop watches, Butler’s lamp and the proper safety equipment to get there safely in one piece. There are modern specification roll bar and 5 point harnesses that are easily removed. Beautiful original Elephant hide interior. Perfect headliner and carpet, Sport Seats with cord centers. Deep six and seven R wheels by Weidman wrapped with fresh Avons. Original not reproduction 100 Liter fuel tank. Early 68S with split rear grill and hot aluminum 2.0. Full stainless exhaust. Recently sorted by the 901 Shop, this Early 911S does everything right and sounds great too. Excellent event car. Owner’s manuals. Please call me to discuss in further detail. 631-786-6511

68 911S Coupe White.png
    1967 911 Targa Soft Window
    Early S Registry #2403

I will have this car along with the unveiling of my 67 Factory race car at the Monterey Motorsports Reunion at Laguna. Please stop by the Klub Sport Racing trailer to check them out and say hello. Thanks.

Don

VIN = 11800050
    Eng# = ?
    Trans# = ?

http://www.porsport.com/index.php?vi...lery&Itemid=58

(Not mine)

We Can Be Heroes

I purchased a car from Don sight unseen, it was exactly as described and the whole transaction was smooth and professional. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.
    Rob Abbott

Quote Originally Posted by super9064 View Post
    I purchased a car from Don sight unseen, it was exactly as described and the whole transaction was smooth and professional. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.
    Same experience with Don here. Good luck at the races.

Very nice. Detail=$, and this has it in spades. Nice presentation w/o affectations.

I see the vin is 00050, I have 11800073 in the shop, engine number 960478. Both numbers say "S" can anyone chime in on vin vs s/n

Thanks,
    Rusty