Thread: FS: Genuine Momo Horn Push - Stacked Momo Design

FS: Genuine Momo Horn Push - Stacked Momo Design

Well....the horn push certainly is genuine but the design is pure reproduction ....

I made a couple of these in different designs for myself and a friend....the end result impressed a couple of highly knowledgeable people and it was suggested I offer them here...

The base is a regular modern Momo horn push, the outer ring is painted silver, the inner plate painted, decal applied and lacquered....

..the end result looks pretty authentic...

The cost of producing these isn't really justified, I've no intention of producing these in bulk and only have a few available which I can supply at £95 plus postage.

Any queries then email me at darren at swindoncarandvan dot co dot uk

Please note these are hand made and are not perfect reproductions, although hard to tell from the real thing if you get very, very close you would notice a difference......maybe not in the photos and peering through the side glass though!

Cheers,
    Last edited by Darren65; 08-22-2014 at 10:08 PM.

I'll take one please.

New and improved.....

I recently acquired a genuine early large crested horn push and noticed the outer ring was smooth and shiny as opposed to the textured matt finish on the new MOMO pushes (see top pic)......I've now added the same finish to these pushes which I think is a nice improvement.....

...I have five pushes winging their way to Florida which only leaves me with 3 left....there's now too much work in these so doubt if I'll produce another batch so be quick if you'd like one!

Many thanks,

All now sold….although I may make another batch if there's enough interest.

For those who purchased one of the initial pushes, please let me know if you'd like me to paint the outer ring like the second batch above. I'll happily do this for free if you return them to me (they do look sharper).

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by Darren65; 10-08-2013 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Poor grammar

Quote Originally Posted by 37yrold911 View Post
    How about a batch with the Porsche crest embossed into leather?
    ….sorry not my skill set….I'm a paint and lacquer guy!

Cheers,