Thread: Pics of std seats with blk/red/wht pepita inserts

Pics of std seats with blk/red/wht pepita inserts

My standard comfort seats are at Tony's for restoration. I was originally going to go with with black leather, but now I'm thinking black leather with red/black/white pepita inserts.

Does anyone have pics of this combo in a red car?

Thanks!
    Cheers!

Frank Kohnen
    Jupiter, FL USA
    Registry Member #921
    1972 Bahia Red 911 Coupe #9112100390..."Rudy" SOLD
    1967 Savannah Beige VW Beetle Sedan #117364457..."Heidi"...aka "Tinker Toy"

O.K. Frank. Since no one has replied to the thread and at risk of me getting ridiculed by the forum for having a non-kosher interior in my daily driver SWB, here are my Scheels covered in red/black/white houndstooth. Unfortunately, you can barely see the houndstooth or the red exterior, so it's a fail all together :-). Hope fully someone will post the pictures you wanted to see.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Andy (VA).

Andy I noticed you got a Talbot on your L front fender. Can you post a picture of your car showing the talblot? Also is that a light in your dash?

BTW nice detail on the child seat :-) (and better that you apparently actually drive your car w/ child).

Richard

Thanks Andy! Love the matched kid seat
    Cheers!

Frank Kohnen
    Jupiter, FL USA
    Registry Member #921

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar
    really cool interior.
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

I also like the idea of the lamp in the ash tray slot. Impressive interior...

Well....it looks like the red/blk/wht houndstooth may not be in my car's future....Tony's out of stock... :-(
    Cheers!

Frank Kohnen
    Jupiter, FL USA
    Registry Member #921

Quote Originally Posted by preS View Post
    Andy I noticed you got a Talbot on your L front fender. Can you post a picture of your car showing the talblot? Also is that a light in your dash?

BTW nice detail on the child seat :-) (and better that you apparently actually drive your car w/ child).

Richard

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Here's a picture of the Talbot on left front fenders. I'm feeling the fender-mirror look so far, but will reexamine this decision when the car is on the rotisserie next spring. X2 on the child seat and I am working on 3-point seat belts for the front and rear seats. It's a good feeling to know that my wife and I will be able to take my daughter with us to "Cars and Coffee," instead of leaving her at home with the babysitter :-).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Andy (VA).