Thread: Hollywood Porsche +Hot Rod cruise-in

Hollywood Porsche +Hot Rod cruise-in

Open invitation to meet your local So-Cal Porsche friends over in Hollywood for our first La Brea Sunset Plaza cruise-in.
    MSDS, inc. has arranged this with the management of the plaza for Sunday, September 15, 2013, 7:30-11:30 am.
    We have approx. 40 parking spaces , parking on a first come basis. Hot food + coffee provided by "The King of Grill". Open to all Porsches, Hot rods and unique vehicles. Located at :
    1523-43 N. La Brea Ave. Hollywood Ca. 90028. See you at the Plaza !
    Marty + the MSDS crew.

Thank you Sherwood for planning your stop over into our cruise-in. I think Hollywood will be a fun spot this Sunday morning !
    Marty

Hey Marty, had a great time at your cruise in... Thanks for being such a gracious host with the best tacos and starbucks coffee!
    Great to see you ... last time was at Irwindale raceway in the 80's....

Cheers,
    Harry

Harry good to see you as well ! It was my pleasure to see all of my old friends, make new friends and have all of your great machines in attendance. I'll work on getting some pictures up in the next day or two. I'm looking forward to planning the next gathering. Yes the tacos are yummy, if you are coming through Hollywood Mon-Saturday, they are cooking from 11am-11pm at the Plaza.
    Marty

Nice pictures.
    1971 911S, 2.7RS spec MFI engine, suspension mods, lightened
    Early 911S Registry Member #425

Similar Threads

1. Hollywood Cruise-In January 19, 2014
    By MalteseFalcon in forum Drives, Tours, Gatherings, Racing and Adventures
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:07 PM
  2. Porsche goes Hollywood
    By Unobtanium-inc in forum Other Porsche Passions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2013, 06:29 AM
  3. Porsche Cruise Night and Mini Swap Meet May 17, 2009 in CT for all New Englanders
    By flat6s in forum Drives, Tours, Gatherings, Racing and Adventures
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 06:18 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 03:35 PM
  5. New Year's Day Cruise in OC!!
    By Paul-HB in forum General Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 10:43 AM