Thread: FS: three Autoflug shelf-mount harness retractors

FS: three Autoflug shelf-mount harness retractors

*SOLD***as pictured. two are ready to use, one needs some help. one end cap is cracked, could be fixed but I only needed two so I never bothered. full centrifugal mechanism so mountable horizontally or vertically. of course the blue webbing could be changed to black. Autoflug emblem on both ends.

$325 shipped for all three. thanks, Don.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by haycait911; 12-14-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Don,

These are actually the much sought after retractors used for the three point automatic seat belts..... I did not know that when I sold them to you......
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ger-side/page3

Just in case you are wondering.....Yes....I'm the idiot that cut up a set of belts that I thought were home made.......But they were actually originals.....

Alex
    =========================================
    2.4T 1972 Targa - Tangerine German Delivery Ölklappe
    2.4T 1973 Coupe - Golden Green 911ST with 2.8 MFI TwinPlug
    1.7 1970 914-4 - Hell Elfenbein Weiss to be Sonauto GT with a Six
    Looking for engine #6522576
    Rgruppe #674

Quote Originally Posted by 911_2.2T View Post
    Don,

These are actually the much sought after retractors used for the three point automatic seat belts..... I did not know that when I sold them to you......
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ger-side/page3

Just in case you are wondering.....Yes....I'm the idiot that cut up a set of belts that I thought were home made.......But they were actually originals.....

Alex

sounds like my friend Bill, the seatbelt guy, who was telling me about how he's cut up dozens of original Repa race harnesses over the years. for the hardware. I may have cried a little.

he went through these retractors, cleaned and re-set them. they work perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by haycait911 View Post
    sounds like my friend Bill, the seatbelt guy, who was telling me about how he's cut up dozens of original Repa race harnesses over the years. for the hardware. I may have cried a little.

he went through these retractors, cleaned and re-set them. they work perfectly.
    Bill does great work. He's done a number of harnesses for me over the last few years and every one has been perfect.
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

How could I get in touch with Bill the Seatbelt Guy? I am restoring my Repas and need some help stitching it all together. Thanks.

vintageseatbelts.com

Bill is a friend of mine and lives a few blocks from my house. unfortunately he is no longer doing seat belts. or I wouldn't be selling off all my Repa parts

'Stretch' here is in the business.
    Last edited by haycait911; 11-16-2013 at 06:21 PM.

Do you still have retractors for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by demolition man View Post
    Do you still have retractors for sale?
    yup.......

PM sent. George K