Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Deep 6 Fuchs with Hearts - Polished

FS: 6jx15 "Deep 6" Fuchs

Apologies for the cell phone pics, it's all I had available: http://bit.ly/185aYsP

I have one more set of wheels available - this is a set of Deep 6s with polished spokes. One of the wheels has the "heart" by the valve stem, the others do not. Restored by Al Reed. This set is NOT date matching, date stamps are: 1/70, 10/70, 10/70 and...I can't make out a date stamp on the 4th. I've had these mounted on my 914-6 for about 300 miles' worth of road time. They're about as good condition-wise as possible given that driving time. I spent 15 minutes cleaning these up, they can look better given more time. That said, in person they're absolutely beautiful.

There's one tiny nick on two of the wheels. One of the wheels has some of its black finish scraped near the lug hole , easily touched-up. I tried to capture imperfections in the pics...these things are hard to photograph because they're so reflective. As a result, the opposite of what usually applies does: these look better in person than they do in the pics! The center caps were new when I mounted them, they're clean but can be cleaner given a little elbow grease.

Asking $2700 plus actual shipping (typically around $80-$90). Payment via cashier's check, or PayPal if you want to split the fees 50/50.

Thanks, and happy Friday!

UPDATE 12/19 -- Per my most recent post in this thread, only one of the wheels has the "heart" by the valve stem. My apologies for initially incorrectly stating that they all had hearts. New price is $2650, shipped. Thank you

IMG_20131011_102940.jpg
    Last edited by Reid; 01-23-2014 at 09:33 AM.
    ~ Always Learning ~
    Member #2740

I just noticed there's water on at least one of the wheels in the pics, sorry, I was in a hurry.
    ~ Always Learning ~
    Member #2740

I few people have expressed interest, but as of now these are still available. So....*bump*
    ~ Always Learning ~
    Member #2740

One more *bump* before they go to eBay
    ~ Always Learning ~
    Member #2740

Been busy and haven't had a chance to list these elsewhere, decided one more try here: $2750 shipped to anywhere in lower 48.
    ~ Always Learning ~
    Member #2740

where are you located
    Philip
    69 Bahama T
    S Reg# 2753

Wheels are in Bend, OR
    ~ Always Learning ~
    Member #2740

Reid, In the photos, it is very difficult to see the heart feature at the valve stem location. Can you send me some more detailed pics and also of the backs of the wheels. Just cant see the hearts in your pictures.
    Thx
    69 Bahama T
    S Reg# 2753

I will buy them for $2600/shipped
    [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]
    Curt Autenrieth
    S Registry # 152

Porsches:
    1.6L 2.7L
    1.8L 3.0L
    2.0L 3.2L
    2.2L 3.4L h20 cooled